Saturday suggestions

counterfeitfake

Let's say you want to do something somewhere near Leavenworth tomorrow. The weather looks way crappy. What do you do?

Long unpleasant slogging, frigid cragging, sloppy backcountry skiing, and intense beer drinking are all on the table. I've been trying to think of something to do just to get out and nothing has been grabbing me.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's say you want to do something somewhere near Leavenworth tomorrow. The weather looks way crappy. What do you do?

Long unpleasant slogging, frigid cragging, sloppy backcountry skiing, and intense beer drinking are all on the table. I've been trying to think of something to do just to get out and nothing has been grabbing me.

You forget about Peshastin Pinnacles, or what?

I think it's deserted because the climbing there isn't very good.

This weekend's weather is precisely why the Pinnacles were created and developed.

C'mon, ya know ya want to... :laf:

This weekend's weather is precisely why the Pinnacles were created and developed.

C'mon, ya know ya want to... :laf:

I'm actually not totally opposed to that but 1. I think the weather will actually be bad there too, and 2. Kind of thinking about some cardio workout.

You could always slog up to the colchuck col and beyond if vis is good

what a super fawking saturday! and i even crossed paths w/ bill whilst deeply engrossed in his gardening!

did "meth rage" at the o-o-o-o-gawd-zone! what fun...if you like 5.8 climbing and sketchy, sketchy pro! superb return of the jedi forest views though....how i wish i was strong enough to take on the .11s i the area - geoff and i am managed to get to the 4th bolt on the upper part of route 66, but alas, white boys must bow out after that...

the bone-zone rawks all! :)