SPRING PICNIC 4/30 Planning

mattp

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know, 5.scary seems alittle above my ability!!!

Gotta work, used up most of my time off already!! Got to save a few days for adams, and liberty bell later this spring, early summer! Hoping I don't get sick and use up all the rest of my days!!!

Hope it goes well!!

Maybe next one.

l8r

Believe me, that actually WAS 5.scary. Here's another incredible first ascent along the same vein:

420d41200.jpg

[font:Comic Sans MS]At the Climbers' Picnic we're gonna show you some great pictures of climbs and ski descents that will be sure to hit the top of your list for 2008!

Woodland Park, Seattle.

6:00 p.m., Wednesday April 30

Picnic Shelter #6:

Gear Swap

Barbeque

Beta

[/font]

Here's some stuff I'll be bringing to the picnic.

This was donated to the Washington Climbers Coalition by the late Larry Kemp's mother. Stock up on some ca 1985 gear and benefit a worthy cause! It's pretty much all good stuff still, just not the latest model.

kemp.jpg

Woodland Park, Picnic Shelter #6 Update:

I swung by there this morning, and Parks' maintenance employees were working on the roof of the picnic shelter. They were surprised that Parks' administration had rented it out for events the next two days, but they assured me they'd have it waterproof for us. They had done a good job of cleaning up after tearing the old shingles off, and I didn't see any nails on the ground but they were running some kind of nail picker just to be sure.

its not to late to request a snausage! :hcluv:

do post if you're coming and would like one (or two). I've already stocked up on the condiments (which have always been lacking in prior years) so this year's picnic is sure to be a success.

Matt has also line up a pretty good slide show so hope to see you there.

its not to late to request a snausage! :hcluv:

do post if you're coming and would like one (or two). I've already stocked up on the condiments (which have always been lacking in prior years) so this year's picnic is sure to be a success.

Matt has also line up a pretty good slide show so hope to see you there.

I'll has two.

take the overnight shipping cost from my stipend...

...heavy relish

I went to Trader Joe's and picked up the crude beginnings of a medium large salad.

Chips or other simple side dishes would be welcome.

I'm thinking of seeing if I can rent a banquet style hot water dispenser for hot drinks. Otherwise it'll be a camp stove but in past years nobody has been able to figure out what to do with a pot of hot water and packs of swiss miss so I figure I'd make it easy on everybody and try to get the more civilized rig.

I'm still looking for someone to bring a laptop that is capable of running the diggy projector so I don't have to bring my extra desktop machine and monitor from work.

Anybody got a box of contractor trash bags lying around?