SPRING PICNIC 4/30 Planning

mattp

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just got back from putting fliers up down on First Avenue, announcing "FREE FOOD" You better stock up.

Well, not on First Avenue, but at Feathered Friends, Second Base, and Stone Gardens. In the past such fliers have brought a few new folks to the picnic though never an overwhelming hoard but I can guarantee you're going to need more than 5 weiners.

i'll donate an old pair of kastle randonee skis in great shape. you can use them as a raffle, or put the money into cc.com fund.

only catch is someone would have to pick them up from me on their way north, as i won't be able to attend.

i live in battle ground, just north of vancouver off I-5.

can provide pics if wanted.

let me know

Edited by godskid5

As far as the grills go, I think there are one or two inside the shelter and some others not too far away but they are kind of crude and your Hibachi will lend a certain civilized aire to the whole thing -- especially if it is raining or something and the outside ones are for that reason less desirable.

Yup, there's definitely sausages and then there are sausages. Not to malign the missus or anything, but those fancy turkey and some damn thing yuppie healthfood ones my wife brings home from the Metropolitan Market just aren't the same as the real thing.