75 and Sunny!

sexual_chocolate

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday was low 60s and partly sunny at Index, ideal climbing conditions.... couldn't believe we were one of 2 parties on the UTW and there was a total of TWO cars in the parking lot at 5pm.

it turned into a wet foggy mess at about 6:30....just in time for the lovely top-out pitch...

toher than that... bitchin day up there. [we were the other party] - i couldn't believe there wasn't a line of folks up there either.

looked like you guys were having a good day out - nice send!

Sunday was low 60s and partly sunny at Index, ideal climbing conditions.... couldn't believe we were one of 2 parties on the UTW and there was a total of TWO cars in the parking lot at 5pm.

it turned into a wet foggy mess at about 6:30....just in time for the lovely top-out pitch...

toher than that... bitchin day up there. [we were the other party] - i couldn't believe there wasn't a line of folks up there either.

looked like you guys were having a good day out - nice send!

Cool, thanks. I would have taken some photos of you if I had known. Were you wearing the black shirt, or the other guy? Did you do Town Crier AND Green Dragon yesterday? Either way, it was fun chatting with you and having the whole place to ourselves up there! Allison swears that the 5.9 and .10a (p1,2) are the hardest part of DH/LA.