why do fat woman where lycra?

lisa

I just don't get it, more often than not I see these robust woman cramming themselves into skin tight legings. Do they think it's attractive? With 50% of americans overweight and 25% obese, there isn't a day that passes where I'm not reminded how fortunate I am to have the drive to stay fit. Ever notice that really large woman like to drive small cars, especially those little 4x4 suzuki toys? Large men on the other hand don't seem to have this need to feel small. Just a thought, like strickland, I'm bored. But really, I have always wondered. I appoligize if I offend anyone or their mothers. smile.gif

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The thicker the cushion the better the pushin'"

Some guys like fat girls. Some fat girls like to flaunt it. You don't have to look!

I personally wonder what the story is about fat guys with tight belts and a huge gut hanging out over the top. Why not just wear a mumu?

Hey smb - some of us big white thighed guys like to run and running shorts seem to be the best option. You are just jealous anyway because of your puny chicken legs you girly mon.

"Fat bottomed women make the Rockin' World go 'round" - Freddy Mercury

quote:

Originally posted by Bronco:

"Fat bottomed women make the Rockin' World go 'round" - Freddy Mercury

"Fat bottomed GIRLS, YOU make the rockin' world go 'round", actually. "The ants are my friends, its blowin' in the wind. 'Scuse me while I kiss this guy!" grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by haireball:

why don't we all just wear togas?

and drink wine and ouzo, eat olives and goat meat, and live in barrels saying "show me an honest man" and have naked olympics!

Seriously, i never figured out how you put a harness on over a toga. But i bet ArcTeryx could make some nifty goretex togas if they tried.

I personally would respect the 400 pound male or female that throws on their swimsuit or spandex. Not that I'm attracted to that, but they're folks too and y'all should show more respect for people different than what you like.

And I definitely agree with who-ever made the comment about stick women. Who the hell thinks they're attractive?? Holy hell, they look scrawnier than a broom handle and it amazes me the magazines push them as beauties. Ya' want beauties, pull out the girlie mag or go to a strip club where (hopefully) there are no stick women. THAT'S what guys like, obviously.

Hey Christopher, yes, thanks for the info on this site, it's fun, although I get less work done. Was looking at some options in the N. cascades, but the weather seems to be deteriorating for this weekend on the west slopes. Possibly Wa. Pass, or Stuart, Dragontail would be cool since I have heard so much about it on these threads; but definately wherever the sun is shining! Btw, glacier peak was boring, same long trail and route, did it because my buddy begged me and he didn't want to do a fun route. I was thinking about David's flags at camp and thought maybe I should have one that says '4:20 Camp' and those that partake can share doobies and stories...what do you think? What do you guys have planned for a climb?

Hey! The hell with the fat girl talk (someone out there loves them!)...who brought the Mickey's? Listen here. Having just returned from Spain where I was a special guest at a beauty pageant (that's not why I was there) I got to see some mighty strange things.... It seems to be the trend there that the females squeeze into anything they can fit one leg into and after that I suppose they need help or a shoehorn to get in the rest of the way. The same goes for their tops, some of them which are so tight they look painted on. THIS GOES FOR ALL YOUNG (mostly unmarried) WOMEN REGARDLESS OF SIZE, including the hefty ones, who seem to be completely unabashed with their mighty rolls of flesh held back by the slimmest of fabric. Worse than that, are some of the teenage girls who do their best to look like burned-out 30 year old American crack whores. I've seen some of that happening here too and Dwayner don't like it. First the Frenchies bring sport-climbing...now the Euro's are are exporting another warped notion of trendiness: the cheap hooker look...just wait, it will be the latest fashion trend at "The Comps".

Have a nice day.

- DWAYNER, who must be as bored as the rest of you to even comment on this subject.

P.S. I know the son of the guy who invented Spandex. The family name is "Spanel", thus the trademark. A huge fortune was made but I think my friend didn't get a lot because he didn't get along with his Dad.