Route name at Vantage?

selkirk

Was out at the Feathers over the weekend and made a run up a 5.10ish climb that wasn't in the guide book and was wondering if anyone had a name/grade for it? It felt 10a-ish, or maybe soft 10b, and was about 100ft uphill and to climbers left from the pillar with Satan's Wagon and Blood Blister on it.

TIA

:wave:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually after looking at Summit Post I think it might have been Criminally Insane. I always had the impression Suites was quite a bit further than whatever I was on.

6 clips, significantly overhanging at the top, with an interesting mantel where it goes from very overhanging to the flat pillar top. Two short chains set way back (10+ ft from the edge).

sounds like criminally insane..look it up on mountainproject too. fun climb,climbed it a month ago..definitely did not think it was 10b. i think its listed as 10a and i thought it could be a 9sih. fun though so who cares.

This seems like a good thread to spew about all the FFA's I got out there this year already. I mean when major holds come off the next first send gets another FFA right?

Vantage Rocks... I mean Vantage "is crumbly" Rocks. :)

As for names chucK, I just denote them by blanket rating the whole crag. No need with names or numbers I just know them as 5.9 or 5.10 somethings... :)