Partner for Last Summer of Freedom

SmallShoes

It's my last summer of freedom and I'm looking for partners to hit the road with. I just got into a school down in Pomona, CA and I'll be starting in August which means I'm moving from Seattle in July. In lieu of this news I'm leaving my job at the the end of April and hoping to start road tripping in May before having my nose in a book for four years :nurd:.

Problem: I don't own a car. It's a pain in the ass :mad: sometimes and a badge of pride others. I also don't solo :shock:, thus I need a partner.

I come with: ability to drive and split gas :snugtop:, rope, rack, all the camping gear I need, motivation for slogging on long approaches, suffering on offwidth/chimneys, and the ability to enjoy trad, sport, bouldering, and walling.

I'd love to go down to Yosemite with anyone who has the time and do some long free routes. I'd be up for walling if anyone has the gear. I followed/cleaned on Lurking Fear last summer and I'd love to get on a big wall again but I'd be happy with just doing some long routes. It doesn't really matter to me how hard you climb as long as you know what your doing, but for those who're interested here's roughly where I'm at: I climb mid 10's trad (low 11's on a good day), low 12's sport, and V5-V6 bouldering.

If you don't have a big chunk of time on your hands I could go with on a shorter trip and just stay until I found another ride back home. It also doesn't have to be the Valley - other big destinations for sport/trad/bouldering I'd be up for as well.

So if you are or you know anyone who's up for joining me in the freedom of dirtbagging for a good chunk of the spring/summer PM me and we can get in contact.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic