So Let's Take a Closer Look, Shall We?

sexual_chocolate

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're doing exactly what Fox news and Limbaugh did w/r/t Reverend Jeremiah Wright. :wave:

turnabout's fair-play though, right?

seriously, a significant reason liberals have lost the last 2 elections is b/c they've been pussies and too afraid to fight dirty like their slimey opponents - maybe it's time they start doing some wrong in the name of right? beats bitchign about it from the outside...

yeah right. maybe we should just go back to having duels and assassinating the opposition. :noway:

Yeah, and Obama's pastor, what a level-headed dude!

You're doing exactly what Fox news and Limbaugh did w/r/t Reverend Jeremiah Wright. :wave:

hmmm, "exactly"?

first of all, obama came out and very publically denounced his pastor's rantings; where is mccain's denouncement?

secondly, i think a much better argument can be made in support of wright's assertions than can be made about: "The fact is that America was founded, in part, with the intention of seeing this false religion destroyed". Wouldn't you agree?

Thanks Doug! it is not quite what I was asking for tho. The people I am trying to convince are both set in their ways and intelligent. They will think I am an idiot trying to bamboozle them if I equate this:

McCain, with Parsley by his side at the Cincinnati rally, called the evangelical minister a "spiritual guide."

With this:

The pastor McCain calls his "spiritual guide," Rod Parsley, believes America's founding mission is to destroy Islam, which he calls a "false religion."

Thanks Doug! it is not quite what I was asking for tho. The people I am trying to convince are both set in their ways and intelligent. They will think I am an idiot trying to bamboozle them if I equate this:

McCain, with Parsley by his side at the Cincinnati rally, called the evangelical minister a "spiritual guide."

With this:

The pastor McCain calls his "spiritual guide," Rod Parsley, believes America's founding mission is to destroy Islam, which he calls a "false religion."

my gosh, you have completely dismantled any connection between mccain and parsley!

Yeah, and Obama's pastor, what a level-headed dude!

hmmm, "exactly"?

first of all, obama came out and very publically denounced his pastor's rantings; where is mccain's denouncement?

secondly, i think a much better argument can be made in support of wright's assertions than can be made about: "The fact is that America was founded, in part, with the intention of seeing this false religion destroyed". Wouldn't you agree?

No, I would not agree. This thread is just pure partisan rationalization, and smear-campaigning. I thought you were better than. Guess I was wrong.

yeah right. maybe we should just go back to having duels and assassinating the opposition. :noway:

whatever it takes to win :)

seriously - the past couple of democratic presidential candidates were wimps when it came to dealing w/ mud-slinging - if the dems are going to win again, they have to be quick to respond to these mind-numbing conservative attacks w/ a good old fashioned "you know what? FUCK YOU!" the proles don't give a shit about a well-reasoned argument in support a virtous position. they just like drama.

Here you go!

"I sent two of my children to Catholic school. I categorically reject and repudiate any statement that was made that was anti-Catholic, both in intent and nature. I categorically reject it, and I repudiate it," McCain said.

"Well, obviously I repudiate any comments that are anti-Semitic or anti-Catholic, racist, any other," McCain said. "And I condemn them and I condemn those words that Pastor Hagee apparently — that Pastor Hagee wrote.

I erased the links but google and ye shall find.

No, I would not agree. This thread is just pure partisan rationalization, and smear-campaigning. I thought you were better than. Guess I was wrong.

spare me your sanctimony homey and give concise reasons as to why you disagree, like peter puget did!

I sense a "lick sack" forthcoming...

Porter, can we get a "teabagger" smiley for KKKKK?

Here you go!

"I sent two of my children to Catholic school. I categorically reject and repudiate any statement that was made that was anti-Catholic, both in intent and nature. I categorically reject it, and I repudiate it," McCain said.

"Well, obviously I repudiate any comments that are anti-Semitic or anti-Catholic, racist, any other," McCain said. "And I condemn them and I condemn those words that Pastor Hagee apparently — that Pastor Hagee wrote.

I erased the links but google and ye shall find.

WRONG. nothing to do with parsley.

Ah Sexy....I am still trying to find out if Parsley and McCain's relationship is as you described. Your list did mention Hagee so I am repsonding to him first. Until we determine Parsley and Mccain's relationship how can we evaluate the quality of any repudiation?

So hurry up with that supporting documentation.....

Ah Sexy....I am still trying to find out if Parsley and McCain's relationship is as you described. Your list did mention Hagee so I am repsonding to him first. Until we determine Parsley and Mccain's relationship how can we evaluate the quality of any repudiation?

So hurry up with that supporting documentation.....

Broaden your search beyond Fox News and rushlimbaugh.com and you might discover some new information.