So Let's Take a Closer Look, Shall We?

sexual_chocolate

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I unmistakably hope Mr. Sexual Chocolate gives this letter five minutes of his precious cappuccino-sipping, cancer-stick-puffing time. As this letter will make clear, Sexual often argues that the kids on the playground are happy to surrender to the school bully. A similar argument was first made over 1200 years ago by a well-known lowbrow and was quickly disproved. In those days, however, no one would have doubted that what Sexual insists are original hypnopompic insights are nothing more than warmed-over versions of boosterism. If that fact hurts, get over it; it's called reality. And for another dose of reality, consider that I obviously dislike Sexual. Likes or dislikes, however, are irrelevant to observed facts, such as that the virus of heathenism took control of our country's political life long ago. Now, thanks to Sexual's zingers, that virus will continue to spread until no one can recall that Sexual has stated that he is forward-looking, open-minded, and creative. One clear inference from that statement -- an inference that is never really disavowed -- is that advertising is the most veridical form of human communication. Now that's just grungy.

Sexual once tried to deploy enormous resources in a war of attrition against helpless citizens. If you consider this an exception to the rule then you doubtlessly don't understand how Sexual operates. I hope, however, that you at least understand that if he isn't hostile, I don't know who is. You might think that anyone who doesn't know that Sexual is bestial must be inhabiting a different world. Well, if that's the case, then I'm afraid Sexual's hangers-on must have spent the past month on Mars.

Sexual's asseverations are mired in salacious factionalism. The denial of this fact only proves the effrontery, and also the stupidity, of duplicitous, bitter exponents of misoneism. Sexual's causeries reek of vandalism. I use the word "reek" because there are no easy solutions for dealing with rabid prigs (with "easy" being defined as a solution that will not create an ideological climate that will enable Sexual to put predatory tricksters on the federal payroll). That's the sort of statement that some people insist is drugged-out but which I believe is merely a statement of fact. And it's a statement that needs to be made because high-handed carpers form the association in the public's mind between any prevarications he disagrees with and the ideas of hate and violence and illegality. That said, we mustn't lose sight of who the real enemy is: Sexual Chocolate and his polyloquent, negligent satraps. Just between you and me, Sexual has already begun challenging all I stand for. I wish I were joking but I'm not. What's more, I was appalled when I first learned that Sexual's trained seals want to lead us into an age of shoddiness -- shoddy goods, shoddy services, shoddy morals, and shoddy people. Sad, but true. And it'll only get worse if Sexual finds a way to panic irrationally and overreact completely.

What Sexual is doing is not an innocent, recreational sort of thing. It is a criminal activity, it is an immoral activity, it is a socially destructive activity, and it is a profoundly satanic activity. When I say that his hastily mounted campaigns are boisterous, I mean it. I don't mean that they remind me of something boisterous or that they have one or two boisterous characteristics. I mean that they are boisterous. In fact, the most boisterous thing about them is the way that they prevent people from seeing that Sexual would have us believe that everyone with a different set of beliefs from his is going to get a one-way ticket to Hell. That, of course, is nonsense, total nonsense. But Sexual is surrounded by humorless, money-grubbing euphuists who parrot the same nonsense, which is why he says that the rigors that his victims have been called upon to undergo have been amply justified in the sphere of concrete achievement. That's a stupid thing to say. It's like saying that he has the trappings of deity.

We'd all be in grave danger if Sexual continued to engage in his snippy, juvenile behavior. Hey, it's not my fault that in public, he vehemently inveighs against corruption and sin. But when nobody's looking, he never fails to focus too much on one side of the equation and not enough on the broader perspective of things. I enjoy the great diversity of humankind, in our food, our dress, our music, our literature, and our forms of spiritual expression. What I don't enjoy are Sexual's uncongenial machinations, which use "pressure tactics" -- that's a euphemism for "torture" -- to coerce ordinary people into preventing me from sleeping soundly at night. If we take Sexual's wisecracks to their logical conclusion, we see that one of these days, Sexual will muzzle his critics. What I mean to say is that if they could speak, the birds, snakes, and other creatures who are our Earth brothers and Earth sisters would honestly say that I'm no psychiatrist. Still, from the little I know about psychiatry I can sincerely say that he seems to exhibit many of the symptoms of Asperger's syndrome. I don't say that to judge but merely to put his scabrous, cynical monographs into perspective.

Sexual may have the right to create division in the name of diversity. He may have the right to delegitimize our belief systems and replace them with a counter-hegemony that seeks to rip apart causes that others feel strongly about. But Sexual crosses the line when he uses his bully pulpit to prey on people's fear of political and economic instability. He wants to encourage and exacerbate passivity in some people who might otherwise be active and responsible citizens. But what if the tables were turned? How would Sexual like that? This probably does not affect your daily life, but it is a fact.

Statements like, "I have found, to my considerable surprise, that Sexual trumpets doctrinaire anarchism laced with lamebrained McCarthyism" accurately express the feelings of most of us here. An ancient Greek once wrote something to the effect of, "His central role in the promotion of pathetic barbarism dates back a number of years." Today, the same dictum applies, just as clearly as when it was first written over two thousand years ago. He will promote the lie of insurrectionism long before he can convert me into one of his companions. However biased the national picture already is, Sexual acts as if he were King of the World. This hauteur is astonishing, staggering, and mind-boggling.

Sexual wants to promote, foster, and institute tribalism. Such intolerance is felt by all people, from every background. I have not forgotten that my efforts to restore the world back to its original balance lead him to pray for my effacement as fervently as I pray for his. I have not forgotten that he is a fearful man hiding behind a facade of cool. And I cannot forget that there is a proper place in life for hatred. Hatred of that which is wrong is a powerful and valuable tool. But when Sexual perverts hatred in order to leave helpless citizens afraid in the streets, in their jobs, and even in their homes, it becomes clear that he says that the best way to serve one's country is to institutionalize sex discrimination by requiring different standards of protection and behavior for men and women. This is noxious falsehood. The truth is that this is not the place to develop that subject. It demands many pages of analysis, which I can't spare in this letter. Instead, I'll just state the key point, which is that his memoirs reflect several layers of moral concern for many religions. To say anything else would be a lie.

If I were a complete sap, I'd believe Sexual's line that he is a bearer and agent of the Creator's purpose. Unfortunately for him, I realize that it is not news that Sexual's editorials are a veritable dictionary and synonymicon of nepotism. What speaks volumes, though, is that his codices serve merely to illustrate that hatred, prejudice, and ignorance are still prevalent in our culture. That should serve as the final, ultimate, irrefutable proof that when people say that bigotry and hate are alive and well, they're right. And Sexual is to blame.

Sexual should think about how his expositions lead uppity fast-buck artists to make a mockery of our most fundamentally held beliefs. If Sexual doesn't want to think that hard, perhaps he should just keep quiet. He is an inspiration to otiose knuckle-draggers everywhere. They panegyrize Sexual's crusade to hand over the country to shiftless, licentious dossers and, more importantly, they don't realize that Sexual is intellectually dishonest in everything he says and does. Well, that's a bit too general of a statement to have much meaning, I'm afraid. So let me instead explain my point as follows: When I hear Sexual say that I'm some sort of cully who can be duped into believing that the world can be happy only when his club is given full rein, I have to wonder about him. Is he utterly sex-crazed? Is he simply being conscienceless? Or is he merely embracing a delusion in which he must believe in order to continue believing in himself? I apologize if this disappoints you but my intent was only to elucidate the question, not to answer it. I shall therefore state only that I don't need to tell you that Sexual makes a virtue of irremediable fault. That should be self-evident. What is less evident is that there is still hope for our society, real hope -- not the false sense of hope that comes from the mouths of the most unholy tightwads you'll ever see but the hope that makes you eager to begin the debate about his smears. A final note: Having to listen to the glossolalia that spews forth from Mr. Sexual Chocolate's mouth is not a pleasant experience.

finally - tvash and bill should be fawk'n nice to each other - you're both good guys

Though they may both be "good guys", it remains that, mentally, Bill is an adult of consideration and TTK a deluded, troubled adolescent.

but have you met bill?!? ;)

to say someone is deluded is to imply there is a proper way to understand the universe, which is, itself, a pretty adolescent idea

at any rate, i'm bored to death by fucking white-bread honkies - both them boys are high-powered mutants, bog's own proto-types...

finally - tvash and bill should be fawk'n nice to each other - you're both good guys

Though they may both be "good guys", it remains that, mentally, Bill is an adult of consideration and TTK a deluded, troubled adolescent.

That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me all week.

Gonna plow some pow to-mor-row! Gonna plow that pow...

...in the name of Allah

AND

His Holiness

The Dalai Lama.

Mama.

I got somethin fo yo chakra

in my po-jama.

9. McCain has sought closer ties to the extreme religious right in recent years. The pastor McCain calls his "spiritual guide," Rod Parsley, believes America's founding mission is to destroy Islam, which he calls a "false religion." McCain sought the political support of right-wing preacher John Hagee, who believes Hurricane Katrina was God's punishment for gay rights and called the Catholic Church "the Antichrist" and a "false cult."9

I want to be able to spread the word about McCain were can I find a source proving MCain called Parsley his Spiritual guide?

Gracias

dude, thats all over the blogosphere, and we all know you read the blogosphere. get a grip. the Straight Talk Express has made a right turn down Pander Alley and McCain is now in bed with all the right wing wackos. I'm surprised McCain hasn't declared Spinach or Brocolli as his spiritual adviser!

Come on, Peter_Partisan! FEED THE FLAMES!

9. McCain has sought closer ties to the extreme religious right in recent years. The pastor McCain calls his "spiritual guide," Rod Parsley, believes America's founding mission is to destroy Islam, which he calls a "false religion." McCain sought the political support of right-wing preacher John Hagee, who believes Hurricane Katrina was God's punishment for gay rights and called the Catholic Church "the Antichrist" and a "false cult."9

I want to be able to spread the word about McCain were can I find a source proving MCain called Parsley his Spiritual guide?

Gracias

Obama has the mark of the beast on his scalp. Who do you think his spiritual advisor is? Hmm? Could it be?

church_lady.jpg

Satan!??!

Gracias

more from mccain's spiritual guide:

I cannot tell you how important it is that you know the true nature of Islam, that we see it for what it really is. In fact, I will tell you this: I do not believe our country can truly fulfill its divine purpose until we understand our historical conflict with Islam. I know that this statement sounds extreme, but I do not shrink from its implications. The fact is that America was founded, in part, with the intention of seeing this false religion destroyed, and I believe September 11, 2001, was a generational call to arms that we can no longer ignore.

doesn't that make you all blush with the glory of mccain's philosophical and religious associations?

mccain: the insane man for the job.

Gracias

I cannot tell you how important it is that you know the true nature of Islam, that we see it for what it really is. In fact, I will tell you this: I do not believe our country can truly fulfill its divine purpose until we understand our historical conflict with Islam. I know that this statement sounds extreme, but I do not shrink from its implications. The fact is that America was founded, in part, with the intention of seeing this false religion destroyed, and I believe September 11, 2001, was a generational call to arms that we can no longer ignore.

doesn't that make you all blush with the glory of mccain's philosophical and religious associations?

Yeah, and Obama's pastor, what a level-headed dude!

You're doing exactly what Fox news and Limbaugh did w/r/t Reverend Jeremiah Wright. :wave:

Gracias

Yeah, and Obama's pastor, what a level-headed dude!

You're doing exactly what Fox news and Limbaugh did w/r/t Reverend Jeremiah Wright. :wave:

And now you're doing what sexual chocolate did when he did what rush limbaugh did. :wave:

turnabout's fair-play though, right?

seriously, a significant reason liberals have lost the last 2 elections is b/c they've been pussies and too afraid to fight dirty like their slimey opponents - maybe it's time they start doing some wrong in the name of right? beats bitchign about it from the outside...