time to pry his rifle

RuMR

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11th Commandement:

Hey Moses: Thou shalt suck me.

Hey you mindless, ignorant, moron. Ask these guys what they think of your comment above!

HolocaustBoy.jpg

10952.jpg

holocaust00_1.jpg

Better yet, ask me:

middle-finger.jpg

it was 2 faced bullshit christians that did that shit to the jews and who make up the majority of the current administration - we could use a few more fuck jesus/moses/ahuramazda types.

Tvash and I have had and will have disagreements on everything from politics to fluoridation, but I have to chime in on his behalf here.

There's absolutely nothing that the guy said that in any way even *hints* at excusing or denying or promoting antisemitism, much less the Holocaust. Using such a marginal pretense to level those accusations at the guy, much less introducing those images into the conversation, was both unfair and in incredibly poor taste.

If you want to attack him for many other reasons, be my guest, but that was just lame. :tdown:

Not to worry. I am anti-Moses. And anti-David. Some of my best friends are Jews. Black Jews, even. I just hate their prophets. And I do love the feel of a Lugar in my hand. I'm in a support group right now about it.

I certainly wasn't referring to Heston playing Moses. Oye! Complicated I'm not!

PS: All of my black Jewish friends despise Heston and what he stood for. Raindawg, your suggestion of polling dead Jews had, well, some practicality issues.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

There's absolutely nothing that the guy said that in any way even *hints* at excusing or denying or promoting antisemitism, much less the Holocaust. Using such a marginal pretense to level those accusations at the guy, much less introducing those images into the conversation, was both unfair and in incredibly poor taste.

If you want to attack him for many other reasons, be my guest, but that was just lame.

Whatever. I never called anyone anti-semitic or a Nazi....THE POST WAS A REALITY CHECK for some of you who have no idea how utterly offensive your little "11th commandment" comment is. The pictures from the camp were to get your attention and make a point. I won't lecture you on the roles of Moses and the Torah in Judaism; if you're not aware already, you can educate yourself. You can spout out most anything you want in this country, but don't expect NOT to be called on it.

Not to worry. I am anti-Moses. And anti-David. Some of my best friends are Jews. Black Jews, even. I just hate their prophets. And I do love the feel of a Lugar in my hand. I'm in a support group right now about it.

Minus twenty points for "Some of my best friends are_________[fill in the blank]." It doesn't excuse you from anything.

Whatever. I never called anyone anti-semitic or a Nazi....THE POST WAS A REALITY CHECK for some of you who have no idea how utterly offensive your little "11th commandment" comment is. The pictures from the camp were to get your attention and make a point.

Whatever. :rolleyes:

How about growing some skin, you hypersensitive, histrionic drama queen.

Whatever. I never called anyone anti-semitic or a Nazi....THE POST WAS A REALITY CHECK for some of you who have no idea how utterly offensive your little "11th commandment" comment is...

...to Raindawg, anyway. The rest of us seem to have the capacity to get a straightforward joke as intended.

You can spout out most anything you want in this country, but don't expect NOT to be called on it.

We depend on it. Kinda like shooting deer at a salt lick.

Minus twenty points for "Some of my best friends are_________[fill in the blank]." It doesn't excuse you from anything.

"This is your captain speaking. We have reached our cruising altitude of forty thousand feet, and if you look out of the right side of the plane you can just barely see a little Jewish guy out standing in a field, alone, waving his arms..."

Edited by tvashtarkatena

If you want to attack him for many other reasons, be my guest, but that was just lame.

Whatever. I never called anyone anti-semitic or a Nazi....THE POST WAS A REALITY CHECK for some of you who have no idea how utterly offensive your little "11th commandment" comment is. The pictures from the camp were to get your attention and make a point. I won't lecture you on the roles of Moses and the Torah in Judaism; if you're not aware already, you can educate yourself. You can spout out most anything you want in this country, but don't expect NOT to be called on it.

You haven't helped your case.

Use of holocaust imagery for no other purpose than to illustrate how offended you are at Tvash's ridicule or mockery of your religious beliefs is hardly more defensible than perceiving antisemitism where there is none.

Nice way to honor their memory.

and this thread is now the excuse for me to impart the obscure bit of trivia i have crawling around in my head - today's the 63 anniversary of the liberation of the buchenwald concentration camp (and i doubt a single one of them would have given a shit what anyone in this board had to say about anything)

Isn't Raindawg's posts here really the other side of the coin from that T'vash added? Both are seeking to be be provocative just because it is fun to poke somebody in the eyes. Perhaps there is something about Dawg's post that you find manipulative or dishonest in some small way, but hey: isn't that the norm for spray postings? How is any of this any worse than the daily spew of insults and lies that we have come to expect in the Spray forum and some seem to think can rightfully spill over to other areas of the board?

Isn't Raindawg's posts here really the other side of the coin from that T'vash added? Both are seeking to be be provocative just because it is fun to poke somebody in the eyes. Perhaps there is something about Dawg's post that you find manipulative or dishonest in some small way, but hey: isn't that the norm for spray postings? How is any of this any worse than the daily spew of insults and lies that we have come to expect in the Spray forum and some seem to think can rightfully spill over to other areas of the board?

There's a big difference, Matt; I get the jokes here.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

it was 2 faced bullshit christians that did that shit to the jews and who make up the majority of the current administration - we could use a few more fuck jesus/moses/ahuramazda types.

It was amoral atheists who infected the world with this and other genocides, some of whom *were* raised Christian (or Jewish in the case of Stalinist Russia), but hardly were practicing believers, but go on and delude yourself. I'd like to see far more good people of faith than faithless atheists who arrogantly say "fuck j****". No, fuck you. :wave: