work!?

erik

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I clone sheep and Caveman makes velco gloves, and we sell them out of our van in places like T-town. Very lucrative bizness. Hey blakley your order is ready, and hurry up, they are crapping all over my yard.

I actually work in a research lab studying the virus that causes AIDS associated Kaposi Sarcoma.

I Work the most out of everyone here....long grueling hours of slaving away, going to friedns houses, watching tv, climbing when i feel up to it, checking out girls at the local market and i might i add that today there were some fine looking ladies out there. wink.gif also during work i sit on my ass and just do nothing sometimes. also theres the basketball practice twice a week that my bose lets me go to. so stop winning about how work sucks because you don tknow the half of it. wink.gif

Aidan

Hey Jonny,

Spend a little more time on that cloning formula. The last batch you sent me were only 10" high and looked suspiscously like Chihuaha's with little sheep costumes on. BTW how did you clone in the little zipper under the chin? Your a baaaaad evil scientist!

I get paid to swing around in trees and drop heavy things. One time I got paid to drop a tree on a house that was scheduled for demo. I've got my own business so I set my own schedule. Right now work is slow so I use my free time to either climb, kill brain cells, or find good places to look at women.

Aidan, your turn is coming young man. Enjoy your youth while it lasts. My line of work isn't even interesting enough to talk about. And worst of all I don't get to surf the net and waste most of my day on this sight like the rest of 'ya.