April 23 Washington area

clee03m

I know it's a long ways away, but anyone off that day and want to climb? I live near Tacoma, so anywhere in the driving distance would be fine. I am flexible about where to go/what to climb. I've been climbing for 5+ years and a safe and attentive belayer. Can lead sport (10's), but will follow trad.

Chris

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Chris,

I posted below. I am staying Tacoma area too, and am happy to drive anywhere in the area from Bend to BC. Also looking for a conscientious climbing partner, pref with relevant gear as I am traveling light/leaving my rack at home. Let me know, maybe we can email to see if we can work something out. I am open to multipitch or cragging, trad or sport, whatever really. Just want to explore the area while I visit.

Thanks,

Ian

That's awesome that you are staying in Tacoma area. We could drive together. What are you in the area for--just to climb? I only lead sport, so I only have sport gear, but if you are up for sport climbing, we could climb that day. I've recently moved here, so I am not super familiar with too many places, but I think late April would be good for Vantage, Tietan rocks, or may be Leavenworth? I am pretty sure Index and Little Si would be wet. I could be leaving out places and would be open to what ever. My email is clee03m@yahoo.com, so free free to email me.