erik

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Friends,

I am selling all of my gear because I have determined climbing doesn't really fit my current life. I have two young children, 2 years and 3 months-so my time to climb is limited. Somehow, climbing seems like a very selfish activity right now. I feel bad about having gear that I don't use so I am getting rid of it. I really do enjoy climbing, having done it for about 8 years with a variety of rock/ice/expedition experience. Unlike many of todays posers, I bought my gear to use it, now that I can't, I don't need to keep it.

Specialed: It would nice if you didn't make so many assumptions about people, but perhaps, that was your attempt at humor smile.gif" border="0

Sorry if anyone is disappointed about missing out on some good deals on gear. I could not reply to everybody who was interested. I work in the outdoor business, so when I get good stuff that I don't need, I tend to offer it to folks for very low prices. Stay tuned for Goldman Specials....

Yeah that was my feeble attempt at humor. Pretty sad huh? Sorry I offended you, but I suppose its not all that hard to offend a crusty old dude who doesn't climb anymore because it doesn't fit into his lifestlye. Knittings not such a bad hobby though. A lot of people play squash. Curling? (its an olympic sport).