Weird Sickness??

cheamclimber

It seems like I keep getting fevers at night and can't sleep and get all dizzy and fall down tmy stairs and stuff.. then my fever peaks in the morning and goes away and I feel great... then at night I start feeling weird again and can't sleep and get a terrible fever/vertigo thing ( but I neve throw up).. has anybody ever had a sickness like this? It really suck :cry:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like I keep getting fevers at night and can't sleep and get all dizzy and fall down tmy stairs and stuff.. then my fever peaks in the morning and goes away and I feel great... then at night I start feeling weird again and can't sleep and get a terrible fever/vertigo thing ( but I neve throw up).. has anybody ever had a sickness like this? It really suck :cry:

I had the same syndrome in the days approaching marriage.

If this has been going on for more than just a few days, it is definitely worth getting checked out by a physician. For something present for just a day or two, a viral syndrome is always a possibility but if this has been persistent there are other things that should be checked out.

GO TO THE FUCKING DOCTOR YOU DUMB ASS

Just cuz Im in canada doesnt mean i can just walk into the fucking doctors office whenever I want to.. I live in a small town and the local doctors wont see any patients for some reason and the office in chilliwack couldnt get me in for some reason... the next part wasnt very nice so I edited it

Edited by cheamclimber

Just cuz Im in canada doesnt mean i can just walk into the fucking doctors office whenever I want to.. I live in a small town and the local doctors wont see any patients for some reason and the office in chilliwack couldnt get me in for some reason... I just had a question and you dont have to be such a stupid motherfucker and bitch at me like that you fucking asshole... sorry bout my fucking language

I thought the Canadian Health Care System was much better than the US. Weird.

Just cuz Im in canada doesnt mean i can just walk into the fucking doctors office whenever I want to.. I live in a small town and the local doctors wont see any patients for some reason and the office in chilliwack couldnt get me in for some reason... I just had a question and you dont have to be such a stupid motherfucker and bitch at me like that you fucking asshole... sorry bout my fucking language

It usually is but in a small little town in the country the system isnt quite as good as in a bigger city like vancouver.... If I chpped my arm off or something serious like that there wouldnt be any problem getting into a hospital obviously but things like fever often dont cut it... especially late at night

It is. The healthcare system is self-rationing based on IQ.

All right I know I was being inflammatory but this is a pretty serious point to get across: when you're talking about being dizzy and feverish and falling down stairs this is not a fooling-around situation. Get to a doctor. It seems pretty obvious to me that you are being stupid about your health.

All right I know I was being inflammatory but this is a pretty serious point to get across: when you're talking about being dizzy and feverish and falling down stairs this is not a fooling-around situation. Get to a doctor. It seems pretty obvious to me that you are being stupid about your health.

Thanks you for your concern but I just got better and all my fevers have stopped! Im totally helthy and happent to be going climbing now..

Just cuz Im in canada doesnt mean i can just walk into the fucking doctors office whenever I want to..

ya it does

the office in chilliwack couldnt get me in for some reason... the

hmmm

but I just got better and all my fevers have stopped! Im totally helthy and happent to be going climbing now..

Maybe they have seen you before huh.. :rolleyes: