New Metolius Porta-Cord rope bag $43.00!

This lil rope bag looks pretty schweet. I caught the idea off RC.com, until the end of the month you can use the 20% off for any single item at REI.com.

$43 for a great looking crag bag/rope bag. If ClimbMax had them, I'd just get it there, but it's a new product and I didn't see one in there yet. I saw one at Next Adventure for $79.90, and it looked like a keeper, the list at REI is $54. It easily looks worth the $79 to me.

213ucv-qaeL._AA160_.jpg1158-large_image7.JPG

Use coupon code MEMDEAL by 3/30/08. here: Link

* Attached 3 ft. x 3 ft. tarp keeps your rope out of dirt when you're belaying from the ground; tarp neatly stows when not in use

* Two adjustable shoulder straps, two large side pockets and an internal hydration pocket allow bag to be used as summit/crag pack

* Simplify your rope management while big-wall climbing by using the bag as a rope bucket; convenient clip-in handles let you hang the bag at the belay

* Top-load and duffel-style openings offer easy access to your rope; bag is sized to accommodate a 70m rope

* Rugged nylon fabric and a burly #10 zipper withstand the rigors of rock climbing

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic