McCain's Daughter

olyclimber

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! I was all like I so totally wonder what Chelsea Clinton will say about this!

I couldn't read it all, if she said anything interesting please sum it up. Pleeeasse!

What are you doing reading GQ Porter? Looking to see if she had her clothes on (yes, I was disappointed too.!) :)

bill,

She didn't say anything all that prescient, but I liked this, from the Comments:

"And what a wonderful message showing this 23 year old with a beer in her hand"

oh my god, a TWENTY THREE YEAR OLD WOMAN IS DRINKING BEER! This can't be legal!!

Somebody alert the authorities. And while you're at it, send them to my house, too, because you can't have people in their mid-twenties going around consuming alcoholic beverages in their own domicile!

What a moron.

:lmao:

Oh, and she does appear to have nice tits. That's always a nice plus. Or two...

Oh, and she does appear to have nice tits. That's always a nice plus. Or two...

Maybe I'm getting old but to me there's a difference between "nice" and "big". Those things look like military hardware.

I'm offended by that comment.

I've an attribute that looks like it's wearing a military helmet.

Holy crap, that chick is a potential Heiress to a multi-million dollar beer fortune, and it looks like shes drinking a competing brand.....HOLY CRAP!

lINK

About the mom (McCains wife):

"As heiress to her father's stake in Hensley & Co. of Phoenix, Cindy McCain is an executive whose worth may exceed $100 million. Her beer earnings have afforded the GOP presidential nominee a wealthy lifestyle with a private jet and vacation homes at his disposal, and her connections helped him launch his political career — even if the millions remain in her name alone. Yet the arm's-length distance between McCain and his wife's assets also has helped shield him from conflict-of-interest problems."

Is it me or is she looking even better now?