Historian seeks to contact Fred Beckey

Norman_Clyde

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if it IS public/searchable info, it seems reasonable to take down the name/address/phone# of FB (or anyone else for that matter) at the request of those who run the site. Maybe just PM the original poster and get rid of the links/info?

i like how his age is given in the phonebook as "65+"

The phone book puts ages in it now??? :confused:

this one does

http://www.whitepages.com/

This page is scary. It lists everywhere I ever lived. :tdown::tdown:

I kind of always thought in the back of my mind my personal information was on the internet, but it was just so acurate....

Dead on correct. Wife, her age madden name. I am very glad to NOT see my childrens information there!

There was another person of the same name as me at school. It confused payroll. The changed my contact info to his and used my banking info. I got all the money and he got all the pay stubs. Too bad they figured it out. A similar thing happened to my supervisor when he was grad student only the professor he was mistaken for had a much larger salary. :shock:

I kind of always thought in the back of my mind my personal information was on the internet, but it was just so acurate....

Dead on correct. Wife, her age madden name. I am very glad to NOT see my childrens information there!

Just wait a few more days...

I've been busy lately, but I think I can catch up on my data entry over the weekend. :smirk:

There was another person of the same name as me at school. It confused payroll. The changed my contact info to his and used my banking info. I got all the money and he got all the pay stubs. Too bad they figured it out. A similar thing happened to my supervisor when he was grad student only the professor he was mistaken for had a much larger salary. :shock:

You mean there's two halifaxes? Or would that be halifaces...? :crazy: