FS: Full Climbing Rack

Goldman

All gear is either like new condition or used but in very good and functional/safe condition. I will sell the entire rack or I will sell by groups of gear, ie. all of the biners or all of the cams. However, I will not sell individual biners, nuts, etc...

4 BD Hotwire Biners-like new condition $1616 REI Oval Biners-used but good shape $325 REI D Biners-used but good shape $103 Omega Pacific Locker-used but good $98 BD Big Easy, oversized shape-excelnt $326 Omega Pacific D Biners-used but good $12

BD Camalot #1 original design

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoops hit the wrong key, the rack list continues

BD Camalot .50 $20BD Camalot .75 $20BD Camalot #1-original design $25BD Camalot #3-original design $25BD Camalot #4-original design $25all Camalots are used but in good shapeMetolius 3 Cam #1, like new $25Wild Country, same size as BD #2, flex stem $20Lowe Cams, 1 same size as BD .5 and 1 same as BD .75, $25 for bothYellow Alien $20

Lowe Tri Cams, like new #1 and #1 $20 for bothBD Hexes 5,6,8,9,10 1 piec each all for $50these are all slung hexes

BD Wired Stoppers, listed by size and quantity#3-3,#4-2,#5-2, #6-2,#7-2, #8-1, #9-2, #10-2, #11-3, #12-1, #13-1 and 1 #3 BD Copper Steel nutall for $65

Mammut Dry Rope 50m(165ft) x 11mm in excellent condition, no major falls, a few short ones, still a good lead rope or TR'ing $50 obo

send private message if interested and we can talk

So the total for all the pro/biners is $451. As I said I will either sell the whole rack or I will sell by groups-ie all the biners or all the nuts.

For the cams, I might sell by the piece depending on your offer.

If you buy the whole rack I will pay 1/2 the shipping cost

If you want the rope, it will be $50 + $5 for shipping

If you buy only parts, shipping will be $5 per group, ie $5 if you buy all the biners