• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
velocitysquared

FEATHERED FRIENDS

Just a quick note about the world's best gear shop, Feathered Friends.

I recently returned from a six month journey to Chilean Patagonia and have nothing but praise for the advice and help that I received from Feathered Friend's before the trip. Special shout out to Cat (so sorry if I spelled your name wrong!) for going the extra mile and helping me special-fit gear that hadn't been purchased at the shop.

Not only are all of the employees helpful but they are also extremely experienced and I have yet to be unhappy with anything I have bought or any advice I have followed. Far and away, the best service I have ever received regarding mountaineering.

I would highly recommend checking out Feathered Friends (119 Yale Ave N in Seattle) for all of your adventure needs or just stop in to tell them how awesome they are.

another sign of Feather Friends awesomeness is that they sponsor Cascadeclimbers.com! ;)

that and they are giving Colin a place to show his slides.