what a fuckface!!

glassgowkiss

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way Jim I am up for the election outcome wager....dinner & beer at a local pub. Unless of course the "Bush economy" has left the loser unemployed. :)

OK - you're on. Loser also has to wear an election button from the winning candidate!! :brew:

Hey deepshit- there were no terrorists before the invasion- you'd know that if you did read reports from CIA!

wow! newsflash you fucking retard:

and this fuckface is talking about offering his prayers instead of a legit help.

no shithead, you lost your right to argue by voting for him.

no simply put i am calling your washed up bullshit. so who is the fuckhead punk now jizzface?

u really are a moron!

You've got some serious anger there, mister green card. Can't even fuckin' vote, skinny little wannabe. Maybe you should take it home, punk.

Certainly we've had no more attacks on US soil since then, but would we have if we had not overthrown Hussein? That latter is an open question.

That is the logic of an unsegmented worm, with apologies to unsegmented worms everywhere.

Since Saddam had nothing to do with any terrorist attacks on the U.S., his tenure is wholly uncorrulated with such events. It therefore makes just as much nonsense to state "Certainly we've had no more attacks on US soil since then, but would we have if...". Some possible substitutions might include:

...Paris hadn't gone to jail.

...Britney hadn't shaved (her head).

...Eliot Spitzer had Just Said No.

I want to know how the fuck the next president is going to get us out of there without the country descending into a murderous civil war, and let us reallocate our money elsewhere (like our debt), and stop the death toll.

Saddam wasn't our problem to make worse. And it's just like a clueless Republican (and yes, you do tow the party line, so don't pull that 'independent' bullshit on us) to pretend that an Iraqi civil war has yet to begin. Just what the fuck do you call all the secular mayhem that's been going on over there since 2003, dumbshit?

Edited by tvashtarkatena

KK - In case you haven't noticed, it doesn't pay to demonstrate concession, contrition, compromise of any kind with the angriest of the lefties that infest this site. Let the usual suspects wonder why they can't bring others to their point of view--which should be obvious given the myriad insults hurled your way in this thread--and continue to press through the muck with bare knuckles. It's exactly what they need. Find and publicly express common ground only with those who have demonstrated a willingness to do the same.

Edited by Fairweather

"Let's remember that this is an elective war, not a war of necessity. A war of necessity would be fought at the point and time a conflict is required, if somebody is threatening to invade you, to attack, etc. But an elective war is one where we choose to go to war. It will be conducted on a timescale that's beneficial to those who are planning the conflict..." -- Bombs away?

"Let's remember that this is an elective war, not a war of necessity. A war of necessity would be fought at the point and time a conflict is required, if somebody is threatening to invade you, to attack, etc. But an elective war is one where we choose to go to war. It will be conducted on a timescale that's beneficial to those who are planning the conflict..." -- Bombs away?

Well quoted.....fairweather....are arguing that is statment is not true? Do you not see this as a elective war? Furthermore this is an occupation. Not a war. Who are we fighting?

Hey deepshit- there were no terrorists before the invasion- you'd know that if you did read reports from CIA!

and this fuckface is talking about offering his prayers instead of a legit help.

no simply put i am calling your washed up bullshit. so who is the fuckhead punk now jizzface?

u really are a moron!

You've got some serious anger there, mister green card. Can't even fuckin' vote, skinny little wannabe. Maybe you should take it home, punk.

and you are a complete idiot. first of all i can vote since some time you ball licking sheepshag. so get your facts in order before you open your mouth here you fat jizz puke. and talking about taking it- maybe you should stop taking it up the ass you gerbil spelunker.

u really are a moron!

and you are a complete idiot. first of all i can vote since some time you ball licking sheepshag. so get your facts in order before you open your mouth here you fat jizz puke. and talking about taking it- maybe you should stop taking it up the ass you gerbil spelunker.

Please don't miss the next boat headin' east, gutter slop. And once you get all burrowed in to your next host, remember to be polite by moderating your gluttonous blood-sucking and not spewing excessive amounts of bile. When in Rome...

BTW: What is that fucking smell? :shock:

well, at least you can take solace in the knowledge you'll not be mistaken by many for possessing well-considered opinions.

that was funny. :lmao: It hurts so goddamned much when beer explodes out of my nasal passages... owwwwwwwwwwwie :cry:

I love when that happens to me. Though, I hate the blaze of effervescence in nasal passages.

...Though, I hate the blaze of effervescence in nasal passages.

I love that feeling! It's like someone took an axe, and split my forehead open right down the middle, and the cold air comes rushing right in on my frontal lobe. Gawd, I love that feeling...

Next best thing is the Slurpee brain-freeze...

KK - In case you haven't noticed, it doesn't pay to demonstrate concession, contrition, compromise of any kind with the angriest of the lefties that infest this site. Let the usual suspects wonder why they can't bring others to their point of view--which should be obvious given the myriad insults hurled your way in this thread--and continue to press through the muck with bare knuckles. It's exactly what they need. Find and publicly express common ground only with those who have demonstrated a willingness to do the same.

No worries, FW. Crazy Bob is a fucking nut, and TTK is and will always be a total waste of skin, worthy of only contempt.