what a fuckface!!

glassgowkiss

from NPR:

"Our strategy going forward will be aimed at making sure that we achieve victory and, therefore, America becomes more secure," he said. Just last week, Bush said the high cost in lives and treasure was necessary to halt the spread of terrorism and keep Iraq out of chaos."

Hey deepshit- there were no terrorists before the invasion- you'd know that if you did read reports from CIA!

here is another cherry:

"One day people will look back at this moment in history and say, 'Thank God there were courageous people willing to serve, because they laid the foundations for peace for generations to come,'" Bush said after a State Department briefing about long-term diplomacy efforts.

wow! newsflash you fucking retard: T-A=0! let me see- first of all vets who come back to the US must wait 120 days before receiving benefits like health care or counseling. CNN announced today that over 70 thousand of soldiers serving in Iraq and (let's not forget) Afghanistan applied for financial help, since their families suffer hardship and can'r make the end meet.

Instead offering them your fucking prayers better raise their paychecks and fulfill your obligations after they come back home!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuckface Redux

"We're succeeding. I don't care what anybody says. I've seen the facts on the ground," the Arizona senator insisted a day after a roadside bomb in Baghdad killed four U.S. soldiers and rockets pounded the U.S.-protected Green Zone there, and a wave of attacks left at least 61 Iraqis dead nationwide.

I'm sure he doesn't care...Ideologues are pretty predictable in their listening and comprehension skills and can't be bothered with facts, other opinions, or...anything.

Great point. But I'm still struggling to connect what happened on 9/11 to Iraq. Perhaps you could connect the dots for me?

Yeah, let's skip back 5 years and discuss that issue again. :rolleyes:

The point now is that we are sacrificing around 800 lives a year, and spending over 100 billion year to do it. There was supposed to be a transition of security to the Iraqis like what 3 years ago? Instead we do the work for them. And there is no end in sight on that.

Certainly, the question of "what do we do now" is paramount, KK, but I think "how do we assure we don't make THIS mistake again" is also pretty damn important. Are you suggesting there is no value in discussing how it was that our President was able to get away with what was, even at the time, such a transparent pack of lies?

Many apologies, I thought you were using the tragic deaths that occurred on 9/11 and somehow relating them to the casualties that are occurring in Iraq. I know many people like to make this comparison, but I don't understand why.

I guess I'm not sure why you brought up the 9/11 casualties at all.

Great point. But I'm still struggling to connect what happened on 9/11 to Iraq. Perhaps you could connect the dots for me?

Yeah, let's skip back 5 years and discuss that issue again. :rolleyes:

The point now is that we are sacrificing around 800 lives a year, and spending over 100 billion year to do it. There was supposed to be a transition of security to the Iraqis like what 3 years ago? Instead we do the work for them. And there is no end in sight on that.

the issue was never discussed. presenting a bunch of lies never constituted for a discussion imo. so where are the weapons of mass destruction? and most of all- where is bin laden?

Certainly, the question of "what do we do now" is paramount, KK, but I think "how do we assure we don't make THIS mistake again" is also pretty damn important. Are you suggesting there is no value in discussing how it was that our President was able to get away with what was, even at the time, such a transparent pack of lies?

the best method would be to make sure that heads roll- including the president's. a full scale investigation should be in order. but of course the administration would wrap themselves in american flag and claim that any such attempts would be unpatriotic

an independent council can investigate whether a president received a blow job, i would think the investigation into pre-iraq lies is way more warranted.

but that's besides the point. the point of my topic is, that soldiers are send to the war zone, they are injured and killed. and after their deployment is done they are left without help, so are their families. and this is absolutely and utterly fucked! and this fuckface is talking about offering his prayers instead of a legit help.

an independent council can investigate whether a president received a blow job, i would think the investigation into pre-iraq lies is way more warranted.

I agree....but stopping the "blow job" is not as equal as stopping the "cash cow" of money made from the occupation.

I agree....but stopping the "blow job" is not as equal as stopping the "cash cow" of money made from the occupation.

not to mention no bid contracts.