Richardson

StevenSeagal

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though Richardson is the obvious choice for the demographics (Southwest, Hispanic) and his recent dramatic clutch play at this pivotal point in the nomination process, I'd also like to see Biden in there somewhere. He'd help alleviate that alleged foreign-policy experience deficit, and they could be the plagiarist ticket!

Biden wuz my bitch for Pres. When he dropped out, after only getting 2% of the vote, I lost interest. It amazes me that Obama, Mr "no specifics" is on the top of that dogpile.

He's selling a dream, I like dreams too, but would like to see some history of specifics.

Though Richardson is the obvious choice for the demographics (Southwest, Hispanic) and his recent dramatic clutch play at this pivotal point in the nomination process, I'd also like to see Biden in there somewhere. He'd help alleviate that alleged foreign-policy experience deficit, and they could be the plagiarist ticket!

Biden wuz my bitch for Pres. When he dropped out, after only getting 2% of the vote, I lost interest. It amazes me that Obama, Mr "no specifics" is on the top of that dogpile.

He's selling a dream, I like dreams too, but would like to see some history of specifics.

I'm OK with Biden. Just keep that shyster Edwards away from any position of power.

You know Bill I think you’re the best but I have to disagree with ya in this….how do we know he was good at running his company of 70,000? The top 200 executives might have all been happy campers but lets not forget the rest of the crew….I work for a company with 5000 EE’s. Seems everybody hates there job…..unless you are in the upper tier corporate. He sure has failed at running the country……a pointless occupation that is costing 3 trillion in dept. The US economy collapsing because if it. I would say he is actually quite bad at managing for the good of the many.

Oh, I have plenty of issues with Cheney. I don't have enough time to type them all. Ask me next time you see me. Some are pretty wild - in a teapot dome kind of way. Glad to see this crew leaving, but wondering and highly expecting if it's a out of the frying pan and into the fire kind of move with Barak. It's a sad state of affairs for choices IMO.

BTW: not a criticism Kev, just curious, if you hate your job so much......have you thought about trying to get into something you do like and making yourself happy?

have you thought about trying to get into something you do like and making yourself happy?

Every day....I have applied over 10 times to various places over the last 2 years....even has some interviews.....its not that easy to find something that pays the same and has bennies.....

I think too often people look to their jobs for some sort of validation or justification for their existence, hence the sense of unfulfillment or ennui. While I enjoy what I do and find it challenging, I view it as a means to an end; it provides me with the financial security and means to pursue the things I do find fulfilling.

Like beer.