Girl Gone Wild

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're out there, but mostly taken.

Now it's time to cue up the whole "why are women always attracted to 'bad boys,' while ignoring the good ones, and then complain because their hearts are broken."

Oh please. We outgrow that phase just as men outgrow that "all that matters is her tits" phase.

Ummm. We don't actually grow out of that phase.

We're out there, but mostly taken.

Now it's time to cue up the whole "why are women always attracted to 'bad boys,' while ignoring the good ones, and then complain because their hearts are broken."

Oh please. We outgrow that phase just as men outgrow that "all that matters is her tits" phase.

Ummm. We don't actually grow out of that phase.

No, actually, it evolves to include asses. :ass:

Or rather, because we have to marry one man. And he always turns out to be an asshole.

Men are so much more fun when they are lovers and not husbands.

The obvious juxtaposition of these statements, as it regards gender, is equally valid.

I'm just sayin'...

...I will say one thing I've observed: A lack of monogamy is the number one thing that will lessen one's chances of being satisfied in a relationship.

The stars are aligning... I find myself agreeing with tvash twice in two minutes. :o

...I found that marriage very much impacted my committment. I felt wholly different in that relationship than in any other. I just wish I could find a man woman who felt the same way. But then, I could wish in one hand and shit in the other and watch which one fills up first.

These statements, as they regard myself, are equally valid.

...I go for highly intelligent nerds who climb, ski, and listen to metal. Fortunately, I hear most of them are in the process of getting a divorce so they won't be "taken" much longer...

Howz'bout two out of three? I'm not much for metal. Oh, and I'm an enginerd, so I got that angle covered. :nurd:

...I go for highly intelligent nerds who climb, ski, and listen to metal. Fortunately, I hear most of them are in the process of getting a divorce so they won't be "taken" much longer...

Howz'bout two out of three? I'm not much for metal. Oh, and I'm an enginerd, so I got that angle covered. :nurd:

Do you at least like the Cookie Monster's voice? ;)

uhh...gotta disagree on that one...i for one, haven't cheated...

Define "cheated" for me. Includes while engaged? Pre-engagement? Doing two girls at the same time, but not in the same room?

Just need some clarification there before I throw down.

Do you at least like the Cookie Monster's voice? ;)

I think the Cookie Monster is :rocken:

But I like Animal better. YAH YAH YAH YAH!

...I will say one thing I've observed: A lack of monogamy is the number one thing that will lessen one's chances of being satisfied in a relationship.

The stars are aligning... I find myself agreeing with tvash twice in two minutes. :o

I also found myself agreeing with Tvash, at which point I dropped a pencil to see if the laws of gravity were still in effect. I then began to smack myself in the head in order to wake up from the nightmare I was obviously having. Realizing I was awake, I became violently ill. ;)

OK, devotchkas, you want some advice from Old Spanky about cheaters? No? Tough shit, here it is anyway.

When you're 'getting serious' with a guy, let him know calmly but in no uncertain terms that you need monogamy (and why you need it), and let him know that you'll walk, immmediately, without negotiation, no second tries, if he doesn't follow through on that. If they guy's a playa, he'll probably opt out...too much trouble. If the guy's a fringe playa, one who tries to get away with as much as he can while maintaining a positive image to the rest of the world, he'll think twice about continuing the relationship. If the guy's cheated before but reformed and likes you, he'll likely comply. If the guy's never cheated...wait, that's impossible.

You've never cheated on a girlfriend? What, did you marry the first girl you met?

Sure.

They are single. And so they don't live as long as married men.

if i weren't so lazy i'd dig up the study probaby rather old though

happiest:

1) single women

2) married men

3) single men

4) married women

So how would this shake out if we changed "happiest" to "unhappiest"?

Somehow, I think I'd end up at the bottom of the list...

Sure.

They are single. And so they don't live as long as married men.

if i weren't so lazy i'd dig up the study probaby rather old though

happiest:

1) single women

2) married men

3) single men

4) married women

So how would this shake out if we changed "happiest" to "unhappiest"?

Somehow, I think I'd end up at the bottom of the list...

But if you were the lowest on the unhappiest list that would be a good thing!

Define "cheated" for me. Includes while engaged? Pre-engagement? Doing two girls at the same time, but not in the same room?

Just need some clarification there before I throw down.

i have never fooled around on my wife before or during our marriage....clear enough?

OK, devotchkas, you want some advice from Old Spanky about cheaters? No? Tough shit, here it is anyway.

When you're 'getting serious' with a guy, let him know calmly but in no uncertain terms that you need monogamy (and why you need it), and let him know that you'll walk, immmediately, without negotiation, no second tries, if he doesn't follow through on that. If they guy's a playa, he'll probably opt out...too much trouble. If the guy's a fringe playa, one who tries to get away with as much as he can while maintaining a positive image to the rest of the world, he'll think twice about continuing the relationship. If the guy's cheated before but reformed and likes you, he'll likely comply. If the guy's never cheated...wait, that's impossible.

You've never cheated on a girlfriend? What, did you marry the first girl you met?

no...i've never cheated on a girlfriend and no, i didn't marry the first one either...

am i alone out there?? Seriously?