Girl Gone Wild

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And they are usually more fun b/c they haven't had sex in about two years.

Absolutely!

As long as they are actually divorced and not just separated and saying they are divorced. Fuckers.

Yeah, cuz men lying in order to get laid is only something they do when they are "getting divorced".

Don't. No amount of money is worth it.

:lmao:

So I keep hearing! Is marriage good for anyone? I mean, seriously. Aside from the tax breaks?

NO! don't do it! the tax breaks aren't worth it

Nope, I have NO plan to EVER get married. Or even come close to it. Ever. Seriously.

Sure.

They are single. And so they don't live as long as married men.

if i weren't so lazy i'd dig up the study probaby rather old though

happiest:

1) single women

2) married men

3) single men

4) married women

Uh...riiiight. We all know how supremely satisfied most 48 year old single, never been married women are. No social pressure whatsoever on them? I think that list would be re-ordered for different age groups.

Sure.

happiest:

1) single women

2) married men

3) single men

4) married women

Do these studies offer any wisdom or meaning for an individual?

Yeah, it's like how my married brother tells me to ENJOY my freedom because he is so jealous he has none. It's a good reminder to enjoy one's singlehood and live it up.

So I keep hearing! Is marriage good for anyone? I mean, seriously. Aside from the tax breaks?

Nope, I have NO plan to EVER get married. Or even come close to it. Ever. Seriously.

Do you simply have no planfor marriage? Or are you actively planning to go out of your way to never get married?

I disagree. Most of my closest friends are women in their 50's. Two are never-married and one is a widow. All are very happy well-adjusted women who have fun, strong personalities and many interests. They love dating men and love being women. They have no more fucked up social pressures than the rest of us. They deal with them well.

Update your view.

Absolutely!

As long as they are actually divorced and not just separated and saying they are divorced. Fuckers.

Yeah, cuz men lying in order to get laid is only something they do when they are "getting divorced".

Hmmm....true...so they're fuckers all the time?

Sure.

happiest:

1) single women

2) married men

3) single men

4) married women

Yeah, it's like how my married brother tells me to ENJOY my freedom because he is so jealous he has none. It's a good reminder to enjoy one's singlehood and live it up.

Sounds like your brother simply has a crappy relationship. I wouldn't order your whole view of a partnership on that paradigm.

Absolutely!

Hmmm....true...so they're fuckers all the time?

Yes. But that is their good charateristic. Enjoy it.

Do you simply have no planfor marriage? Or are you actively planning to go out of your way to never get married?

Um...I have no plan nor desire to ever be married. I think it's a bassackwards institution that is set up to fail. I would consider "partnership" but it would have to be in an open fashion. How would one go out of one's way to never be married?

Um...I have no plan nor desire to ever be married. I think it's a bassackwards institution that is set up to fail. I would consider "partnership" but it would have to be in an open fashion. How would one go out of one's way to never be married?

Only have same-sex relationships. Then you can never get married (at least not in the US)

Sure.

happiest:

1) single women

2) married men

3) single men

4) married women

Sounds like your brother simply has a crappy relationship. I wouldn't order your whole view of a partnership on that paradigm.

Honestly, nearly everyone around me is in the midst of divorce right now - maybe it's the age group or just a really strange coincidence, but watching the fallout of so many marriages at the same time and all the shity consequences has really skewed my perspective.

Only have same-sex relationships. Then you can never get married (at least not in the US)

True, but I really like men...

Yeah, me too. Emphasis on the plural.

wow---i'm sensing rumr and tvash getting a little defensive.

yes perhaps they do have meaning for the individual.... maybe not :moondance: who cares? just another statistic

Asking a couple of obvious questions about this generalizing drivel is getting defensive?

And don't

ever

lump me in with RuMR again.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

wow---i'm sensing rumr and tvash getting a little defensive.

yes perhaps they do have meaning for the individual.... maybe not :moondance: who cares? just another statistic

Asking a couple of obvious questions about this generalizing drivel is getting defensive?

And dont'

ever

lump

me

in with

RuMR

again.