Girl Gone Wild

KaskadskyjKozak

We took my son to a pre-season football game several years ago. The half time entertainment was Frisbee catching dogs. Two of the dogs got stuck together midway through the show. Lots of uncomfortable parents. I just about fell out of my seat laughing.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for more pics of nekkid men. I think they should know what it feels like to constantly be reminded of what they don't look like and the unattainable expectation on their appearance. Then, when they start to bitch about it, we'll alternate between the "don't be bitter" and the "no honey, you look fine" and "no, your dick doesn't look small in those pants"

Yah Doug, we're drifting away from the target again...

so hard to keep these kids on point. :rolleyes:

To refresh: PICTURES!!!1

OF NEKKID WIMMIN!!!1

\

I think you need more help than that if you couldn't recognize an offer to oral. ;)

Yeah, like an owner's manual.

Yah Doug, we're drifting away from the target again...

so hard to keep these kids on point. :rolleyes:

To refresh: PICTURES!!!1

OF NEKKID WIMMIN!!!1

\

I think you need more help than that if you couldn't recognize an offer to oral. ;)

Yeah, like an owner's manual.

Hey now. Youz two go back and read that exchange again. From the context (i.e., my question as to what was for dinner, the question coming from me), one could easily conclude that archie was telling me to eat my own dick.

Not that there's anyting wrong with that...

Hey now. Youz two go back and read that exchange again. From the context (i.e., my question as to what was for dinner, the question coming from me), one could easily conclude that archie was telling me to eat my own dick.

Not that there's anyting wrong with that...

When I read her response, I thought she meant oral.

Guess I have a dirty mind.

A lady walks into a BMW dealership. She browses around, spots the top-of-the-line Beemer and walks over to inspect it. As she bends over to feel the fine leather upholstery, she inadvertently breaks wind.

Very embarrassed, she looks around nervously to see if anyone has noticed her little accident and prays that a sales person doesn't pop up right now.

As she turns around, her worst nightmare materialises in the form of a salesman standing right behind her.

Cool as a cucumber and displaying complete professionalism, the salesman greets the lady with, "Good day, Madame. How may we help you today?"

Very uncomfortably, but hoping that the salesman may just not have been there at the time of her little 'accident', she asks, "Sir, what is the price of this lovely vehicle?"

He answers, "Madam, if you farted just touching it, you're going to shit yourself when I tell you the price."

Time for more pics of nekkid men. I think they should know what it feels like to constantly be reminded of what they don't look like and the unattainable expectation on their appearance. Then, when they start to bitch about it, we'll alternate between the "don't be bitter" and the "no honey, you look fine" and "no, your dick doesn't look small in those pants"

2nd that!

Time for more pics of nekkid men.

201Midnight_Fright_FNA_Lightning_Dome.jpg

But can you get him in a more suggestive pose? Displaying his bounty? That would be nice... I mean you guys get to see tits and ass...we got ass in that pic, but where's the rest?

Shriveled up into my ball sac. That was one fucking scary lead without any clothes.

All I could think of was what would happen if I slipped...