Girl Gone Wild

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I agree Arch, this tart would have been significantly further ahead financially if she'd been banging Paul McCartney. Of course, instead of just being a common whore, then she'd also be "Lady" Mrs McCartney afterwards as well and made much $ more per sexual gratification experience.

I think at least this girl is working hard for it and except for the age thing is much more upfront than many other women.

I think at least this girl is working hard for it and except for the age thing is much more upfront than many other women.

I'm not sure if I am interpreting this correctly. Are you implying the old, "All women are whores, but this hooker is more honest than all those other bitches"?

Gotta love how there's a book deal, a movie deal, all of it "in the works". Our culture is so intellectual to be yearning to hear the heartwarming story of the girl who ran away from home, shot to stardom by flashing her tits and making out with girls on a bus in Florida, moved on to hooking, then fucked the governor of New York, and made millions off her inspiring story. Only in America, I say!

Who says class mobility is a thing of the past...

Who says class mobility is a thing of the past...

daddy owned a landscaping business, stepdaddy was an oral surgeon. some reports have her running away because stepdaddy wouldn't hand over the Porsche. Not exactly working class.

at the end of the era the elite whore themselves to stay in position ;)

I'm not sure if I am interpreting this correctly. Are you implying the old, "All women are whores, but this hooker is more honest than all those other bitches"?

Not at all: I said "this tart would have been significantly further ahead financially if she'd been banging Paul McCartney. Of course, instead of just being a common whore, then she'd also be "Lady" Mrs McCartney afterwards as well and made much $ more per sexual gratification experience. "

So this girl, lets call her Ms #9, was and is much more honest and much more upfront, in my opinion, than a woman like Lady Paul and many others like her type. So what I am saying is that I have more respect for Ms #9, who is honest and upfront about it, and working hard to make a buck - than "Lady" McCartney's type...

Well - maybe there aren't any others like that "type", perhaps I was just overstating again.....

old_man.jpg

Hey look, a pic of Anna Nicole and her former 89 year old Billionaire husband. Damn she's hot.....

I think she must be helping him out by using that experienced, hot, wet, tongue and licking those old disgusting liver spots off his face again....sweet girl. So thoughtful.

I'm sorry, got off track, now what were you saying? Oh, "types" of women. They say it takes all types, and thats a lot of different types, I'm pretty sure. I don't know why you think I'm referring to all women - I'm not, not at all, as there are too many different types to generalize here. But Anna Nicole fits right in there....I'm not gonna make a list, but she'd be on my top 10.

Not at all: I said "this tart would have been significantly further ahead financially if she'd been banging Paul McCartney. Of course, instead of just being a common whore, then she'd also be "Lady" Mrs McCartney afterwards as well and made much $ more per sexual gratification experience. "

Heather Mills reportedly charged 10,000 pounds a night.... as a hooker.

Based upon her $48.6M settlement for four years of marraige to Sir Paul, I figger she got ~$33,000 a night... :whistle:

So what makes these women "dishonest"?

I can't imagine these old men think these women are into them for their vigor? Seems to me the only lying going on is the lying ugly old rich men do to themselves. It would be nice to always keep pointing the finger at women and calling them all whores; but their ain't no whore if their ain't a stupid horney bastard that no one wants to fuck for free on the other side of the story.

Based upon her $48.6M settlement for four years of marraige to Sir Paul, I figger she got ~$33,000 a night... :whistle:

Jeez...maybe I should start believing in marriage...