Here We Go Again...

StevenSeagal

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And who do they turn to when they need a expert opinion from the Dems:

Madonna, however, believes most of those new Dems will go for Obama, which goes against the Limbaugh conspiracy theory.
:rolleyes:

Shouldn't Limbaugh be charged? Isn't that a form of treason or something?

Madonna, however, believes most of those new Dems will go for Obama, which goes against the Limbaugh conspiracy theory.

You do realize that Madonna is the last name of the man they are quoting in the article, don't you?

Let's ask our own Marylou.

Right. Something about throwing stones while living in glass houses I guess. Sorry I brought this up. Let's focus on the real threat, and charge Marylou instead.

Was a crime committed? If not, you can do nothing legally. Ethically, yeah it sucks ass.

From the level of outrage generated by Marylou's actions a few weeks back, one might have thought a puppy was murdered.

Legality aside, both are indeed unethical in my book.

From the level of outrage generated by Marylou's actions a few weeks back, one might have thought a puppy was murdered.

Legality aside, both are indeed unethical in my book.

You saw the ruling on the WA primaries, no? We need to do this nationwide. The top two candidates regardless of political party affiliation should be able to run. We need to break up the two-party oligarchy in this country.

Seems like it wouldn't be treason but sedition or seditious libel. Treason is solely to do with war against the US. I think there could be a case for sedition.

Sedition is a term of law which refers to covert conduct, such as speech and organization, that is deemed by the legal authority as tending toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent (or resistance) to lawful authority. Sedition may include any commotion, though not aimed at direct and open violence against the laws. Seditious words in writing are seditious libel.

Seems like it wouldn't be treason but sedition or seditious libel. Treason is solely to do with war against the US. I think there could be a case for sedition.

Sedition is a term of law which refers to covert conduct, such as speech and organization, that is deemed by the legal authority as tending toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent (or resistance) to lawful authority. Sedition may include any commotion, though not aimed at direct and open violence against the laws. Seditious words in writing are seditious libel.

Firstly, this is not covert, it's very public and overt.

Secondly, it doesnt include incitement of discontent.