lost: Vantage guide book: Vantage, Saturday, 3/15

Dihedral

On Saturday, my copy of Frenchman Coulee, 2nd Edition was borrowed and not returned. This is the spiral bound Vantage guide book by Ford and Yoder that is now out of print.

My friends and I were at the King Pins at the Sunshine Wall in the vicinity of Pony Keg. There was a large group and some smaller groups also climbing in the area. A guy stopped by and asked one of my friends, who was belaying, if he could have a look at the guide book which was in a plastic zip lock bag next to my pack. The guy then apparently walked off with the book and was not seen again.

I am hoping that this was not intentional and that the book ended up in the hands of someone who mistakenly thought that it was their own. My copy of the book has a distinctive "ex libris" sticker on the inside front cover. If you accidentally ended up with it, please contact me using the email address listed in my profile and I will make arrangements to retrieve it.

Thanks.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic