Say What?

StevenSeagal

Al Qaida is Coming!

McCain, at a town hall meeting in this Philadelphia suburb, was asked if he had concerns that anti-American militants in Iraq might ratchet up their activities in Iraq to try to increase casualties in September or October and tip the November election against him.

"Yes, I worry about it," McCain said.

It seems to me that if al Qaida is so intelligent and observant, that they would realize by now that increasing attacks against us is substantially more likely to help McCain get elected, given the Republicans 8 year mastery of using fear to mobilize voters, stifle opposition, sew domestic discord, and scare people into silence and/or complacency.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

McCain's a fucking loony toon. I'd trust a junk yard dog with 'The Button' sooner than I'd trust that whacko.

If you're interested in continuing to balloon our military expenditures, further increase our so called 'terrorist threat' and national paranoia, and continue gutting our social safety nets, get on the Straight Talk Express!