Great ties for our future President

Seahawks

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080313/ap_on_sc/native_american_dna;_ylt=Aq6kp12nBgfw_HlZ7N012UADW7oF

Hey Seahag, how is this possible? I thought the world was only 6000 years old? Are these scientists riding a greased pole to hell, or what?

Who said it was 6k old? You bet your horse I'll bet mine. In the end I don't loose a thing if I'm wrong. You loose big time if your wrong. But you keep hating it will get you somewhere someday. When I read that ealier I thought is was pretty cool. A group of people migrated over to the world here. Wonder why people didn't evolve here too?? Maybe the soup wasn't right here. :)

Since I last smacked you down, I've converted to Evangelicalism. It IS 6000 years old! And I encourage you to get on board with this fact because God loves you, and if you're wrong on this, well, actually, you will be going STRAIGHT TO HELL MOTHERFUCKER!!!

I urge you to start speaking in tongues right now. I'd hate to see you drowned in a lake of fire by our loving saviour. I'm praying for you, brother.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080313/ap_on_sc/native_american_dna;_ylt=Aq6kp12nBgfw_HlZ7N012UADW7oF

Hey Seahag, how is this possible? I thought the world was only 6000 years old? Are these scientists riding a greased pole to hell, or what?

Who said it was 6k old? You bet your horse I'll bet mine. In the end I don't loose a thing if I'm wrong. You loose big time if your wrong. But you keep hating it will get you somewhere someday. When I read that ealier I thought is was pretty cool. A group of people migrated over to the world here. Wonder why people didn't evolve here too?? Maybe the soup wasn't right here. :)

Since I last smacked you down, I've converted to Evangelicalism. It IS 6000 years old! And I encourage you to get on board with this fact because God loves you, and if you're wrong on this, well, actually, you will be going STRAIGHT TO HELL MOTHERFUCKER!!!

I urge you to start speaking in tongues right now. I'd hate to see you drowned in a lake of fire by our loving saviour. I'm praying for you, brother.

LOL Very funny

seagal-carrot-top1.jpg

SH: I see you've conceded that Obama will be the next President and not McCain. It's a good first step.

He may be. Not a given. Either way has its benifits. It still will be tough.

his pastors stance on hating America is not good.

Edited by Seahawks

I view the pastor's words not as hating america but as encouraging the masses to question the actions of those in power and to aspire to a better world. He's way over the top but what rhetoric isn't.

Kerry showed the balancing all views and demonstrating the complexity of the issue is a sure way to confuse the listener and to obscure the point. Surely you understand the power of overstatement in order to achieve an ideal that lies in the middle ground. The extreme is rarely the answer.

Who said it was 6k old? You bet your horse I'll bet mine. In the end I don't loose a thing if I'm wrong. You loose big time if your wrong.

Your faith is so profound, I've just taken Jebus into my heart as my personal bookie.

Dont go to church on sunday

Dont get on my knees to pray

Dont memorize the books of the bible

I got my own special way

Bit I know jesus loves me

Maybe just a little bit more

I fall on my knees every sunday

At zerelda lees candy store

Well its got to be a chocolate jesus

Make me feel good inside

Got to be a chocolate jesus

Keep me satisfied

Well I dont want no anna zabba

Dont want no almond joy

There aint nothing better

Suitable for this boy

Well its the only thing

That can pick me up

Better than a cup of gold

See only a chocolate jesus

Can satisfy my soul

When the weather gets rough

And its whiskey in the shade

Its best to wrap your savior

Up in cellophane

He flows like the big muddy

But thats ok

Pour him over ice cream

For a nice parfait

Good enough for me

Good enough for me

Make me feel good inside

Keep me satisfied

I do follow the news. I don’t give a shit about what some 80’s hag had to say about Obama. The fact remains that the Republicans have run the country into the ground. We are occupying a country that did not attack us and has been PROVEN not to be involved with 911, yet we stay there. …….mmmmm……why is that? Contracts and $$$$$ to be had.

We disagree on that. Back to the article above. What did you think about what his pastor said?

What excactly do you disagree on? Be specific please.