Seahawks

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey what's up there, Shitbird? :ass:

Long time no spray. You must have been out climbing! :rolleyes:

And you even gave us some tripe from the "liberal media", ABC.

It's obvious Obama's a terrorist, isn't it? I mean, his middle name is Hussein, after all, and let's not remind us all of what his last name rhymes with! :eek:

Thanks for stopping by! :wave:

Hey what's up there, Shitbird? :ass:

Long time no spray. You must have been out climbing! :rolleyes:

And you even gave us some tripe from the "liberal media", ABC.

It's obvious Obama's a terrorist, isn't it? I mean, his middle name is Hussein, after all, and let's not remind us all of what his last name rhymes with! :eek:

Thanks for stopping by! :wave:

Took the kids to Disneyland.

Just thought Obama's double standard was funny. His church states "We are a congregation which is Unashamedly Black and Unapologetically Christian."

If a Mccain went to church and said "We are a congregation which is Unashamedly white and Unapologetically Christian." he be labled a racist.

Double standard.

Took the kids to Disneyland.

Cool. But do you actually climb anything?

Had to climb over your pile shit to get on this web site. :)

In other words, "no".

You and your "My dick is bigger than your dick" is funny. Grow up little boy.

Just thought Obama's double standard was funny. His church states "We are a congregation which is Unashamedly Black and Unapologetically Christian."

If a Mccain went to church and said "We are a congregation which is Unashamedly white and Unapologetically Christian." he be labled a racist.

Double standard.

Obama’s double standard? Don’t you mean Obamas church? There is a difference….oh yeah…..and McCain is a racist.

Democrats ought to take Hillary, I think she has a better chance in the long run.

That's only because, as one of Rush's mouth breathing minions, you've only been hearing of late all the horrible evil things Barack Obama is going to do to destroy this country, since he seems most likely to be running against McCain- for now. The second Hillary gains the upper hand, you'll suddenly be shoveled a whole new pile of Hillary=AntiChrist (which she is, actually) info to make sure you make the correct voting choice this fall.

How was the lineup for the Matterhorn? Were conditions good?

Democrats ought to take Hillary, I think she has a better chance in the long run.

That's only because, as one of Rush's mouth breathing minions, you've only been hearing of late all the horrible evil things Barack Obama is going to do to destroy this country, since he seems most likely to be running against McCain- for now. The second Hillary gains the upper hand, you'll suddenly be shoveled a whole new pile of Hillary=AntiChrist (which she is, actually) info to make sure you make the correct voting choice this fall.

How was the lineup for the Matterhorn? Were conditions good?

Seahawks as already posted his "Hillay Collage" image multiple times.

He has yet to post any photo of the alpine environment.

Double standard.

Obama’s double standard? Don’t you mean Obamas church? There is a difference….oh yeah…..and McCain is a racist.

Kevbone follow the news? Clintons apology for Ferraro. Seems to be a double standard. Seems the Dem's are self imploding.

Double standard.

Kevbone follow the news? Clintons apology for Ferraro. Seems to be a double standard. Seems the Dem's are self imploding.

I do follow the news. I don’t give a shit about what some 80’s hag had to say about Obama. The fact remains that the Republicans have run the country into the ground. We are occupying a country that did not attack us and has been PROVEN not to be involved with 911, yet we stay there. …….mmmmm……why is that? Contracts and $$$$$ to be had.

Double standard.

I do follow the news. I don’t give a shit about what some 80’s hag had to say about Obama. The fact remains that the Republicans have run the country into the ground. We are occupying a country that did not attack us and has been PROVEN not to be involved with 911, yet we stay there. …….mmmmm……why is that? Contracts and $$$$$ to be had.

We disagree on that. Back to the article above. What did you think about what his pastor said?

Hey, could you make a special forum for boner and seacocks and ban them to that foreign, where they can babble harmlessly amongst themselves?

sorry, i lack the spraythority to do that. even if i had the spray power to do it, i'm not sure kevbone should be banished. somedays i'm in a pissy mood and like to kick warm puppies. kevbone saves me from the animal cruelty charges

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080313/ap_on_sc/native_american_dna;_ylt=Aq6kp12nBgfw_HlZ7N012UADW7oF

Hey Seahag, how is this possible? I thought the world was only 6000 years old? Are these scientists riding a greased pole to hell, or what?

Who said it was 6k old? You bet your horse I'll bet mine. In the end I don't loose a thing if I'm wrong. You loose big time if your wrong. But you keep hating it will get you somewhere someday. When I read that ealier I thought is was pretty cool. A group of people migrated over to the world here. Wonder why people didn't evolve here too?? Maybe the soup wasn't right here. :)

Hey, could you make a special forum for boner and seacocks and ban them to that foreign, where they can babble harmlessly amongst themselves?

sorry, i lack the spraythority to do that. even if i had the spray power to do it, i'm not sure kevbone should be banished. somedays i'm in a pissy mood and like to kick warm puppies. kevbone saves me from the animal cruelty charges

I thought you were omnipotent.

please, for the love of humanity, I can't take seacocks anymore!