FS - Koflach Arctic Expedition Boots

TimL

Koflach Arctic Expedition Boots

Size 10

Good Condition

Price: $250

If interested email me at Lucky14956@aol.com

Product Info:

These warm plastic-shell boots designed for high-altitude expeditions also perform well on vertical ice.

The warmest in the Koflach line, the Expe feature Thermo liners which contain open-cell polyethylene and closed-cell Alveolit foam Y-Technology™ outer shells, dual density polyurethane; stiffer near the bottom for crampon security and softer over the instep for flex Vario hinges allow natural. forward and lateral foot flex making for easier approaches on rocky terrain or flat-footing techniques on steep snow Removable Thermo inner boots feature bacteria-resistant polyester linings that help move moisture away from feet Reliable Vibram rubber lug outsoles provide traction on a variety of mountainous terrain Steel ball eyelets allow snug lacing by letting you pull tightly with a minimum of effort, even with gloves on Temperature rating is estimated to be -65 degrees Fahrenheit

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They have special powers. Click the heels together and you get elevated a bonus 5,ooo feet in the blink of an eye.

Really, I'll take $200 if anyone is interested. I don't were them anymore and they are just collecting dust.

[ 02-05-2002: Message edited by: TimL ]