summer jobs in leavenworth

2tenttimmy

Hey was thinking of spending this summer in the leavenworth area. Can anyone give me any beta on good jobs. A dishwashing gig is kind of what i had in mind. Just something that leaves the days free. Dinero/hours are important, but next to climbing. Any info would be awesome. Also, info on free showers and free chill "long-term" camping. word

Edited by 2tenttimmy

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are tens of restaurants but most have fairly full staff. The best thing would be to go to Leavenworth and ask around. Realize this: there are no free lunches in Leavenworth as the town and immediate areas have changed. If you want free long term camping you should move to mexico, although the water isn't as clean.

Also, info on free showers

Not free but no hassle: Confluence state park on the north end of wenatchee has quarter operated showers and they're pretty long lasting and warm

and free chill "long-term" camping.

Look outside of the upper wenatchee valley (i.e. lower wenatchee valley, entiat river, blewett pass, number 1 and number 2 canyons, etc..) for ninja camping. I did this for several summers working out of entiat and it worke dout. just keep rotating sites every two or three days and keep a low profile.