Squamish Picture

Blake

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in that picture.

Nice. Which line are you on in the picture? I see people on the grand, two left of the grand, one on top by Ultimate Everything and a bunch of people on the apron (the snake and diedre). Oh and the other team just right of Millenium Falcon.

Edited by tradclimbguy

I am in that picture.

Nice. Which line are you on in the picture? I see people on the grand, two left of the grand, one on top by Ultimate Everything and a bunch of people on the apron (the snake and diedre). Oh and the other team just right of Millenium Falcon.

I'm on the first (real) pitch of University Wall, leading, almost at the anchors. I'm tucked in the corner and only partially visible. You can see my friend Ryan with a big orange haul bag at the anchor. He's probably rocking out to Devo on his big wall ghetto blaster. It was taken in September of 2006. You can also see some other aid climbers off to the right of us, I think they're on Uncle Ben's.

One pitch from the top just right of the first 11a slab pitch on MF. They are standing partly behind a tree with a blue helmet. I think it's a 10a pitch if I remember right and if my eyes are right it almost looks like they have two lines with them. A blue lead line and a red/orange trail.

You can only see the belayer and the rope going dow into the tree's where the other climber is probably hanging out though.