N. Face Chair 3/8 partner needed

ddday

Been climbing Rock/Alpine since '85 (5.10-5.12), got the Ice Climbing bug two weeks ago on NE Buttress of Chair. Want to take a run on Saturday but usual suspects otherwise engaged.

I'm geared up - but only 5 screws, may need 1 or 2 more based on report from friends.

Looking to make an early start.

Trip is conditions dependent - NWAC looks okay but not stellar for Saturday.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hey,

i could be game for chair on saturday. im pretty new to the game though. ive been climbing rock for longer than ice but if you want a second im in. i have a 19 and two stubbies for screws. other than that i got my tools and personal gear. give me a call. ive lead water ice 2 and climbed WI3.

cheers

dustin

FYI everyone:

The approach today (to the Tooth, but I'd bet Chair is the same) required a shovel! lots of freshiez out there. take skis. lots of sluff activity on south and east facing slopes, but nothing too serious. pray for consolidation if you're into climbing!

Okay folks, hadn't considered the potential for a 3 takers in 12 hours. I suppose the fair thing to do, is to go on a first come first serve which was a response at 11:48am.

Sorry to the others who responded but I'll pop you an email if he bails.

Any other input on 'consolidation' status is happily received.