New Female Posters

minx

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always take the SO's climbing. Never had a problem.

Nov%2023%20Rooster%20Leads%20Hens.JPG

That's because your idea of a "relationship" is pulling all the feathers out of their backs while you rape them...and they stick around for more of the abuse.

Chickens are one of the worst examples of a mutually respectful relationship, ya big bully.

I am saying that once you own your boyfriend, he will not be safe with you belaying him anymore.

oh my gosh that is so funny! Women aren't that bad, are we?

Yes.

There is only one exception and I am engaged to her.

P.S. She refuses to climb. I find that attractive.

So, what's a woman to do? She can either date her climbing partner (this can be good or bad). I think it's great when you can get out with a SO and climb together. It can also make for some great stories/fights...but making up activities are always fun. :) Personally I'd rather not have the drama. Men are just as guilty as women when it comes to this!

But what happens when he can't go on a trip and you go out with other male climbers? Should I have to put up with pouting when I go out climbing with the guys? Take a winter climb, I did at the end of Dec. It was a one female (me) to three guys ratio! My S.O. had to work and couldn't get away. I don't think he was thrilled about the situation, but often I find myself in that place. Being the only female in a group of male climbers. I'd love to meet more women who climbed. On the other hand... I can see his point. I don't think I'd "love it" if he was out bivying in rotten weather with three women. Fellow climbers, what is your take on this situation? Anyone else ever been in a spot like this?

I hate drama. Jealousy sucks. My wife doesn't climb, but we still deal with jealousy from other situations. I think the only solution involves being extremely mature and having honest (but respectful) communication often.

Usually jealousy is just a symptom of something else, imo. If you are both really honest and open about your emotions while managing not to act like a teenager, then usually reason prevails.

I don't see anything wrong with climbing with an SO -- it just depends on the dynamics of the relationship, I guess.

but you are projecting them on to me when I read them so they are an attack

all replies were directly related to the idea of climbing with a SO you made it personal here

Maybe your SO. I quite enjoy climbing with mine.

Go mark those labs, the kids need to study them for the upcoming tests :)

RIGHT ON...:tup:

But what happens when he can't go on a trip and you go out with other male climbers? Should I have to put up with pouting when I go out climbing with the guys? Take a winter climb, I did at the end of Dec. It was a one female (me) to three guys ratio! My S.O. had to work and couldn't get away. I don't think he was thrilled about the situation, but often I find myself in that place. Being the only female in a group of male climbers. I'd love to meet more women who climbed. On the other hand... I can see his point. I don't think I'd "love it" if he was out bivying in rotten weather with three women. Fellow climbers, what is your take on this situation? Anyone else ever been in a spot like this?

Very interesting.....ever heard of trust?

So, what's a woman to do? She can either date her climbing partner (this can be good or bad). I think it's great when you can get out with a SO and climb together. It can also make for some great stories/fights...but making up activities are always fun. :) Personally I'd rather not have the drama. Men are just as guilty as women when it comes to this!

More sex.

Less talk.

My wife and I have been together for around eight years, married for three, and we still enjoy climbing with one another, but it's been a trial and error process for sure. Even after eliminating the aspects of climbing that just don't work very well for us as a couple, there's a near infinity of options out there that both of us can enjoy together.

I always take the SO's climbing. Never had a problem.

That's because your idea of a "relationship" is pulling all the feathers out of their backs while you rape them...and they stick around for more of the abuse.

Chickens are one of the worst examples of a mutually respectful relationship, ya big bully.

:anger::tdown::anger:

And what would know about it, smarty pants?

The hens sometimes like it kinda rough. I'm just listening to their needs and trying to be a good provider...so back off, buddy! :tdown: