Models go climbing...

mythosgrl

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't think they are very hot. It seems like your average hollywood moviestar woman is much more attractive than these 'top models'.

i'm not sure models are supposed to be "hott" i think they're supposed to something to hang fancy designer clothes on to make the clothes look good.

Why do they always tie in through a locking carabiner in ads and promos? Seems like common sense would tell even a non-climber that tying your rope to your harness is the simplest and safest way.

that's the first thing I noticed as well

If that's the first thing you two noticed, might I recommend you look into testosterone suppliments?

oh, the irony

Why do they always tie in through a locking carabiner in ads and promos? Seems like common sense would tell even a non-climber that tying your rope to your harness is the simplest and safest way.

that's the first thing I noticed as well

If that's the first thing you two noticed, might I recommend you look into testosterone suppliments?

oh, the irony

:lmao:

cw-antm09-chantal-container_007715-f65484-500x667.jpg

This one isn't even weighting the rope. Look at the alignment of the knotted rope loop, biner, and belay loop: it's not in a straight line. And she's not even gripping the plastic. She's achieved Levittation! She doesn't even need C4 on her high heels! :laf:

I honestly don't think they are very hot. It seems like your average hollywood moviestar woman is much more attractive than these 'top models'.

i'm not sure models are supposed to be "hott" i think they're supposed to something to hang fancy designer clothes on to make the clothes look good.

they are both hot, the photoshopping is done differently on models though.

Yeah, I find "normal-figured" women much more attractive...

...like my UPS delivery person in the new Summer uniform:

NewUniform3-20-02_1-tm.jpg

mmmmmmmm... Go Brown!!!1

Oh, she's going brown alright! :noway:

Now, you didn't really need to say that, didja C? A little bit of sweat in the buttcrack is OK after a hot day of deliveries, but c'mon! Knock off the Cleveland Steamer insinuations, willya? :laf:

that was weird. I can't believe I watched the whole goddamned thing. I'll never get those 6 minutes back.

That was a cut scene from Lynch's Inland Empire. Watching the above scene might make you think that there was a reason the scene was cut... but the truth is the entire film is like that scene.

This film is proof is how dismal a good director can be when he refuses to work with an editor.