ELF

StevenSeagal

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

were abolotionists terrorsts? was john brown?

You mean like when he and his sons hacked to death 5 fellow human beings in Pottawatomie, Kansas? Yes; I would say that made him a terrorist--which is why he was hung.

400 million dead Africans and John Brown's the terrorist. Riight. More of the same reactionary sound and fury as the previous posts about the end of civilization, barbarians at the gate, and the environmental devastation caused by burning four really ugly, empty houses. Fascinating, any number of today's news stories that should be drawing these howls of condemnation, in which something or someone was actually harmed. Where's your bluster for the first American suicide attack of the week at Wendy's or US Marines throwing puppies off cliffs? These incidents seem better indicators of civilizational health than some well-meaning, frustrated, and misguided kids risking their liberty to make a political statement. Get a fucking grip.

i don't think one nefarious deed excuses another.

i would simply like to see some moral and political consistency from the fairweather fellow, but i suppose his ideological blinders will not allow for such.

I'm not saying it does. The point is to maintain some fricking perspective! It seems people have lost all ability to differentiate between levels of magnitude or recognize inequalities in power relations. I don't think I'm ready to start hauling members of the French Resistance before a court to answer for killing Nazis or branding people freeing monkeys with electrodes on their balls terrorists. It's simply absurd.

I'm not saying it does. The point is to maintain some fricking perspective! It seems people have lost all ability to differentiate between levels of magnitude or recognize inequalities in power relations. I don't think I'm ready to start hauling members of the French Resistance before a court to answer for killing Nazis or branding people freeing monkeys with electrodes on their balls terrorists. It's simply absurd.

agreed.

400 million dead Africans and John Brown's the terrorist.

...an oft quoted "middle passage" number that is utterly ridiculous. Anyone who believes this has big problems with not only math, but truth. Now is the part where you fall back on, "yea man, so what man, are you trying to say that four thousand, or forty thousand, or whatever, man, that that was ok? Is that what you're saying you right-wing bastard!!!!!! Huh????"

That quarter-and-a-half you did at Whatcom Community College was just enough to make you a total dipshit without a fucking clue.

400 million dead Africans and John Brown's the terrorist.

...an oft quoted "middle passage" number that is utterly ridiculous. Anyone who believes this has big problems with not only math, but truth. Now is the part where you fall back on, "yea man, so what man, are you trying to say that four thousand, or forty thousand, or whatever, man, that that was ok? Is that what you're saying you right-wing bastard!!!!!! Huh???? That quarter-and-a-half you did at Whatcom Community College was just enough to make you a total dipshit without a

fucking clue.

The real tragedy is that anyone is so fucking stupid in the modern world to turn to Marxism considering the 100 million life body count that that failed philosophy has wrought on humankind in less than 100 years.

The real tragedy is that anyone is so fucking stupid in the modern world to turn to Marxism considering the 100 million life body count that that failed philosophy has wrought on humankind in less than 100 years.

wow. harsh. antagonistic. very very angry.

I'd say another tragedy is that there are people so stupid that they cannot see that "Marxism" was and is, for the thinking person, mainly descriptive, not prescriptive. it's an immensely rich avenue of inquiry and discourse. where i fall off is when people endorse its barely formed prescriptive theoretics, without acknowledging its tremendous short-comings and misapplications.

I'd say another tragedy is that there are people so stupid that they cannot see that "Marxism" was and is, for the thinking person, mainly descriptive, not prescriptive. it's an immensely rich avenue of inquiry and discourse. where i fall off is when people endorse its barely formed prescriptive theoretics, without acknowledging its tremendous short-comings and misapplications.

Don't bother.

wouldn't know a marxian analysis from a hole in the ground, much less what you're talking about. Pretend your writing for the History Channel or one of those little evangelical comic books.

Don't bother.

wouldn't know a marxian analysis from a hole in the ground, much less what you're talking about. Pretend your writing for the History Channel or one of those little evangelical comic books.

A little reading for you Prole. :wave:

Choke on it.

Don't bother.

Choke on it.

Huh. Didn't really see anything in there about what Marx thought about the prospects of a communist revolution in Russia. Maybe you could track that down for us and make a report. I think it's ironic that the people who burned those McMansions down were probably green anarchists and hate Communists more and know more about them than you do.

Choke on it.

that again would be the misappropriated prescriptive side. see, there is a difference. byenow.

yeah, yeah, Marxists had a good idea, it's the application that failed. But Prole wants to try again. Just one more time.

The experiment has been tried enough, as documented in the reference above. Only a moron like Prole fails to see that. Unfortunately the world is full of Proles.

I just want to know why someone who claims to be so educated--like our proletariat friend--is so willing to digest the "400 million" dead Africans pap. Tell me, Prole, did the Atlantic turn red and the entire ecosystem therein change as feeding sharks doubled, tripled, and quadrupled in number, such a ready source of food now at hand? :rolleyes:

I just want to know why someone who claims to be so educated--like our proletariat friend--is so willing to digest the "400 million" dead Africans pap. Tell me, Prole, did the Atlantic turn red and the entire ecosystem therein change as feeding sharks doubled, tripled, and quadrupled in number, such a ready source of food now at hand? :rolleyes:

I'm not interested in your racist fantasies. Get help buddy, soon. Really.