Is Hubba-Hubba in?

Bug

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bwhahaha. I would just leave your tools at home and bring your rack and chalkbag instead as Castle looked great as of Sunday and so are crags at Tumwater/Icicle Jct.

Thank bagyjesus, winter is on its way out!

Uh, this is the ice climbing forum.

If you don't like ice climbing you will probably not have anything useful to say here.

While I too like rock climbing in the sun, it is very worthwhile to me to be out in the mountains climbing a peak where there are no cars and few people. That will mean taking ice tools for at least a couple more weeks. So it is still useful to get out and scratch around to stay tuned if at all possible.

Well I am sorry to stomp on your ice thread. I will not post useful information regarding the fact that the ice has more or less all fallen down and you would be better off not carrying ice paraphernalia in your car but whatever, if ice tools are like your rock shoes then I guess you take them everywhere and anywhere.

I like ice climbing just fine.

web cameras showing the death to winter in the east side valley of Ltown

Btw, after just speaking with my friend who drives by Hubba etc every day going home and to work I will reiterate the previous post of mine..BWHAHAHA, I would just leave your tools at home and bring your rack and chalkbag instead as Thank you babyDogma WINTER is ON its WAY OUT! YeeeHAH!

FYI: he said it all fell down yesterday. BOOM!

Thank you. This last post provides useful information like "the ice has fallen down".

While your opinions on ice climbing and what "you think" I should do may very well be valid, I have no way of assessing the value without any information outside your post.

For all I knew you may have been a crack-head who stumbled onto this site and started spraying.

You're not. Right?

HAh, I really don't even need to bait the hook.

I really do not care about secret ice or rock for that matter. It is all over the place. A bit of exploration will even lead you to the dragons drool.

I am however concerned about all the sledneckers burning fossil fuels, which speeds up the depletion of our Oil/gas Reserves and consequently Raises our F'ing gas prices....(Supply and DEMAND- ECON 101)...

okay back to oversight on drilling monitor wells in seattle.