"Past 24 hours" Menu Item

olyclimber

i'd like to know how many people use the "past 24 hours" button anyway? i seldom do.

I like it. If there are some active threads I'm following, it is a good quick way to see whether there's anything new. I find it handy to have "past 24" (w/out spray) and "past 48" (with).

Me2 :wave:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I can't view "Active Topics" without getting spray. If I click on "spray free" it automatically takes me back to all active posts. Is this still being worked on or is it my computer?

Also it would be really nice if you could set your preferences for this view so you don't have to click four different times to get to the view you want.

Somewhat related: When I click "Past 24h", I get a spray-free list of active posts. Clicking "Page 2" on the bottom brings me to page 2 of the list - with spray included. Then again, clicking "spray-free" leads to the spray-free list - but also back to page 1.

Doesn't bother me much, but it seems inconsistent...

• 3 months later...
Somewhat related: When I click "Past 24h", I get a spray-free list of active posts. Clicking "Page 2" on the bottom brings me to page 2 of the list - with spray included. Then again, clicking "spray-free" leads to the spray-free list - but also back to page 1.

Any word when this may be fixed? Some days I like spray. Some days I don't have the time before work to sift through it all. Thanks.

• 5 months later...

Any word when this may be fixed? Some days I like spray. Some days I don't have the time before work to sift through it all. Thanks.

Bump because spray is deterring me from coming to this site.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Bump... been using the "Past 24 Hours" button lately. First page is awesome (no spray), but the 2, 3, 4 links at the bottom are... the same content as the first page, but with spray interleaved. Weak.

Past 24 hours: ubbthreads.php?ubb=activetopics&range=1&type=p&nospray=1

Next page: ubbthreads.php/activeposts/1/2

I can't even figure out a way to get to a spray-free page 2. Any ideas?

• 1 year later...

I see the "no-spray" option is working for pages 2 and beyond. Thanks!

Now I'm seeing a lot of MSH permit traffic, that's about as useful to me as spray. Any chance you could filter that out of the "Past 24 Hours" link as well?

I'm just looking for recent posts that don't suck.

Actually it's because there hasn't been any spray in days. Imagine that! But yes we need to fix that.

I think your suggestion is good and we'll get rid of the permit forum traffic in the search results. We appreciate people's patience with this, I know it's a bit of annoying, but it really does have a huge benefit to us and will more in the future.