Bongs, pipes or joints.......

kevbone

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I will go get another cup of green tea......I have not had any coffee in a little over 2 weeks. Its been over a month without alcohol.....

I mostly limit my coffee to the morning. I do like tea in the afternoon and evening.

Too much coffee will give one an ulcer.

Ummm, Raindawg: You might want to give up your beloved fermented beverages before you start preaching about sobriety to others.

If and when you ever do, you might even learn that it's neither OK nor effective to preach about sobriety at all.

As usual, you have NO idea what you're talking about.

Example is the only thing that works in department, and you're certainly no example.

Example is the only thing that works? Once again, you have NO idea what you're talking about.

Check these guys out: (they work by support)

One Step At A Time

I.e.: STFU.

Classy! Now that you feel better about yourself, you can load up that bong and engage in some fantasy sport-climbing! Yee haw!

Raindawg = Stupid Twat

I guess Carl Sagan was a lazy dumbass? You fucking idiot...

BTW: Joints have the highest THC:Low Particulates ratio. Bowls in the middle, bongs at the end. Stay healthy? Bong. Get ripped? Gorilla Finger.

I always heard that vaporizers are the cleanest and easiest on your lungs. I've also heard most of the carcinogens come from the nasty butane that is inhaled when using a bowl. Of course you have all that paper with the joints. Hard to do in the PNW during mid winter but focusing a magnifying glass in the sun acts like a vaporizer and is really clean. That's they way I used to prefer my loads, when feasible. Careful not to burn yourself though!

Raindawg = Stupid Twat

He was certainly more articulate than you! Does pot give you a foul mouth?

BTW: Joints have the highest THC:Low Particulates ratio. Bowls in the middle, bongs at the end. Stay healthy? Bong. Get ripped? Gorilla Finger.

It's great to be an expert at something, eh?

101.jpg

Ummm, Raindawg: You might want to give up your beloved fermented beverages before you start preaching about sobriety to others.

If and when you ever do, you might even learn that it's neither OK nor effective to preach about sobriety at all.

As usual, you have NO idea what you're talking about.

Example is the only thing that works in department, and you're certainly no example.

Example is the only thing that works? Once again, you have NO idea what you're talking about.

Check these guys out: (they work by support)

One Step At A Time

I.e.: STFU.

Classy! Now that you feel better about yourself, you can load up that bong and engage in some fantasy sport-climbing! Yee haw!

Thas wuz a rrllly schtinging comebachhhhh...

...member, marihua, marhuay...potsch rllly bad f'you...

...xcuze me, Ah don' feel sho good....

Raindawg = Stupid Twat

He was certainly more articulate than you! Does pot give you a foul mouth?

It's great to be an expert at something, eh?

101.jpg

So judgmental Rain.

Blah Blah

Hey Indy: it must hurt knowing so much about everything, huh? My guess is no woman wants to have anything to do with you because you're such a know-it-all dickhole. But I'm sure you can tell me if these guys burned fatties, based on the grave robbing you've done:

mummy.jpg

Being a pot-head, pot head. The results have been in for a long time: pot will make you lazy, dull and unambitious. Is that what you are?

Not me. I am at the most a very part time user…….pot does not make me lazy. Matter of fact it does the opposite. Its like drinking coffee…..I just want to do things……go climbing…..clean the house…..go running…..

I sort of hate to say this, but I agree with kevbone. Most of the time the last thing I want to do is sit around and do nothing. The only thing is that I would add mountain biking and snow boarding to the list.

In the days of old, I use to get off work from a day of hard labor and smoke a doob of dakind, munch out and have sweet dreams

Now due to random drug testing I drink alcohol, that is a way worse drug than pot ever thought of being, I have insomnia wake up quezzy and out of balance and the worse part is I have old geezer thoughts ..It’s like I am in Raindawgs head :mistat:

Oh how I miss the sweet leaf !!!!

The doob is old skool and is like the crack climbing of the sweet herb....roll another one just like the other one

Blah Blah

Hey Indy: it must hurt knowing so much about everything, huh? My guess is no woman wants to have anything to do with you because you're such a know-it-all dickhole. But I'm sure you can tell me if these guys burned fatties, based on the grave robbing you've done:

mummy.jpg

Women ain't never been a problem, pot-fuzzed speculator! My wife of 28 years is more valuable than any number of the ones I've turned away. As for as grave robbin': that sounds like an envious comment coming from a little man in a cubicle. Dream on, Sparky; I'm planning my next successful expedition.

aloha!

Dwayner/Raindawg/Don

101.jpg

Kevin - 7845 posts? Dude, didn't you just cross the 1000 post mark last month or have I just been stoned?

I gotta go with with sirtokealot - it took me decades to learn to climb straight - I still don't do it very well. But, every now and then the stars align and you end up out at the crag completely unprepared and you've got to just go with the cards that didn't get dealt. Talk about stooping to the occasion - help me Mr. Wizard!