Bongs, pipes or joints.......

kevbone

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude,

First off it should read DID you prefer, as in past tense in that you don’t do that no more.

Secondly as for the stinky hands that is why you have a roach clip.

Finally, never limit yourself. Just leave it open to which was (again with the past tense) your favorite method of partaking of the green buds?

I always enjoyed skink hits. It was some what of a novelty.

But then the power hookah was really blast.

Hash oil dripped off the end of a paper clip onto the cherry of a cigarette, we called the butt hits on the processing boat in AK.

Toilet roll

Beer (or soda) Can

Oh, do you remember knife hits?

Knife hits get down to business, they are like the espresso of smoking.

I used to use Randy's papers for the integrated wire that is intended to be a clip.

I had a Proto pipe, but got tired of cleaning the damn thing all the time.

Pyrex pipes were my preference before I quit 8 years ago.

Like I said before, Stop smoking weed! Grow up and do Coke like an adult!

I used to have this thing, how to describe it? You put the joint in one end, and then….

Let me try to think this through and remember. Oh it was so many dead brain cells ago….

It was a kind of squeeze bottle with a carburetor hole. (carb hole on the side.)

The lid had a stem that ran through it and into the squeeze bottle likethingie.

You would stuff your joint into the end of the stem that goes into the bottle. Then light the joint by sucking on the outside of end of the stem. Then you screw the lid tightly onto the squeeze bottle.

You would put your finger over the carburetor hole and inhale as you squeeze the bottle.

I think we called it a power hitter, or some such goofy name.

They were terrifying; up there with the power hookah.

Edited by sirwoofalot

Which method do you prefer? I like joints because you can smoke the evidence…..but your hands stink for a while.

Kevbone....you proud of that???

Maybe this site could sponsor a voluntary register of pot-heads so there aren't any unwanted surprises. Joint-puffers can get together and smoke-out in the Muir hut or on their favorite belay ledge and not piss anyone off, and those who want nothing to do with it can add their names to the "do not smoke around me" list.

I'll be the first to add my name to the latter list: I don't want your weed in your pack in my car, in your pocket or your mouth when you're climbing with me, or lit anywhere within ten feet of me on any occasion. Or any other kind of smokable product for that matter.

I recall the early days of the cc.com "pub club". Someone at the communal table would say "Safety Break" and 2/3rds of the climbers would disappear for about 15 minutes. I got curious once and saw a bunch of coughing folks coming out of the back of some guy's van, just like in a Cheech & Chong movie. Whatever.

clintons_hippies.jpg

"We tried it, but we never inhaled. Belay on!"

It depends on the situation......

Solo, quick blast chillun or bat

Solo, more than quick blast spoon

Small group, spoon or bong or joint

Large group or party, hooka or spliff or blunt

When I was younger my favorite pipe was a steamroller or either my 3 foot bong.

As for the smell, I love the smell of weed and taste. If it didn't get me stoned, I would be more of regular smoker.

Which method do you prefer? I like joints because you can smoke the evidence…..but your hands stink for a while.

Kevbone....you proud of that???

Maybe this site could sponsor a voluntary register of pot-heads so there aren't any unwanted surprises. Joint-puffers can get together and smoke-out in the Muir hut or on their favorite belay ledge and not piss anyone off, and those who want nothing to do with it can add their names to the "do not smoke around me" list.

I'll be the first to add my name to the latter list: I don't want your weed in your pack in my car, in your pocket or your mouth when you're climbing with me, or lit anywhere within ten feet of me on any occasion. Or any other kind of smokable product for that matter.

I recall the early days of the cc.com "pub club". Someone at the communal table would say "Safety Break" and 2/3rds of the climbers would disappear for about 15 minutes. I got curious once and saw a bunch of coughing folks coming out of the back of some guy's van, just like in a Cheech & Chong movie. Whatever.

clintons_hippies.jpg

"We tried it, but we never inhaled. Belay on!"

Proud of what?

Smoking_Pipes_Nargile.jpg