Woodworking help needed

rmncwrtr

A little scared, too. I didn't think it right to ask one to take a picture first when they thought I was going to have to go to the hospital. Unfortunately, a self-portrait wasn't possible.

You're welcome to use mine. :wave:

Chainsaw_gash.jpg

(chainsaw kicked back, went airborne, and flew into my shin while working on a log railing.)

shin, it's what's for dinner.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little scared, too. I didn't think it right to ask one to take a picture first when they thought I was going to have to go to the hospital. Unfortunately, a self-portrait wasn't possible.

You're welcome to use mine. :wave:

Chainsaw_gash.jpg

(chainsaw kicked back, went airborne, and flew into my shin while working on a log railing.)

Yeah, blood and chainsaws. :noway:

I went to the emergency room a couple times over that one. I've taken one employee and a former boss to the hospital because of chainsaw cuts.

If you're going to use a chainsaw a lot in the woods I recommend kevlar chaps. You can get kevlar gloves too.

850_01_500.gif

Nice woodwork despite the blood rmncwrtr.

Kurt,

C'mom, man. It's me you're talking to. I know what chaps are for.

I just wanted to pick up a pair, but I wanted the assless variety. sickie

Actually I bought a pair of Husqvarna kevlar pants, but I only wore them a couple times since they're way to hot to wear and get any work done without sweating quarts of water. The kevlar is only on the front side though.