New pair of Cobras and accessories

MickP

New cobras, one with adze and one with hammer, paid $299 each last year. 3 extra cobra picks, paid $112.50, one pair grivel freedom leashes (operate like black diamond lockdowns, only smoother), cost me $42.50. Total new cost $753.00, not counting tax. Asking $475.00 + $10.00 S&H. I did sharpen the end of 2 picks a bit, only thing done with any of the above. Save almost $300 and get this gear almost for wholesale at 36% off. Contact me at mpattinson@sisna.com

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MickP... not sure if you saw the thread below named " new cobras 4 sale" but "Freeclimb9" has already posted your gear for you..... anyhow, just curious as to why you are selling them, I thought these things were "da shit" as some might say?

[ 01-15-2002: Message edited by: wdietsch ]

quote:

Originally posted by wdietsch:
MickP... not sure if you saw the thread below named " new cobras 4 sale" but "Freeclimb9" has already posted your gear for you..... anyhow, just curious as to why you are selling them, I thought these things were "da shit" as some might say?

hand grips are just a bit too big for my hands is only reason...extremely well balanced tools.