• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Sol

Nepal EVO's and bham

anybody know the closest shop to bellingham where i can try some nepal evo gtx's on?

I found it strange when I was shopping for the same boots in Portland when only one shop out of the other 5 carried them. I wondered if the demand is on synthetic boots these days.

Cross the border and head to MEC in Vancouver. That is where I got mine. Beautiful boot that climbs rock really well!

Buy them on line from Zappos. Easy to get the right size, no sales tax, free over night shipping and returns are prepaid and easy no hassle so you actually get the perfect size.

MEC is closer but Whittaker's on the south side of Rainier has a good line up of Sportiva if you want to stay in the USA.

Saw today that Marmot in Bellevue is also carrying the Nepal Evo this winter.