Cold Cold World Chernobyl Dyneema $125 Shipped

FatTexan

The Chernobyl is a medium-sized pack ideal for one to two day alpine climbs or dayclimbs in the winter. Clean and efficient- you won't find a single superfluous feature- yet it has everything you really need for serious climbing. The lightweight design is backed up with bomber materials that won't shred after one pitch of hauling. This year's Chernobyl has traded in the tool tubes for a universal ice tool attachment which will fit just about any tool including leashless ergonomic models.

* Quick-release removable/extendible lid

* Seperate underlid pocket for small items

* Daisy chain haul loops

* Padded hipbelt with gear loops sized to work as holsters

* Ski slots

* NEW for '06! Universal ice tool attachment system

* Fixed quick-release crampon straps

* Removable 23"x24"x 3/8" foam backpad

* 14" overfill extension sleeve

* Internal hydration pocket with hose exit port (bladder not included)

Capacity..3000 cu. in. (regular)

Material..500d Cordura

Weight..3 lbs 4 oz (regular)

Price..$175

I had Randy make this up for me for a a couple of trips that did not come through, and pay for some medical bills. I hate to see this go but no choice, superb quality. The price of the pack was $175 plus about $40 for the Dyneema.

This pack is the same size as the standard but has Dyneema, like the Golite packs, lighter webbing, lighter weight material for extension collar, hydration pocket omitted, and under lid pocket omitted. The packs weight was reduced to 40 oz versus 52oz. There is a double layer of Dyneema on the bottom.

Asking $150 $125 shipped. The pack has only seen a few days use and looks new. I can do PayPal. IM if you need payment info.

Thanks,

Chris

CCW_Chernobyl_Logo.JPG

CCW_Chernobyl_Front.JPG

CCW_Chernobyl_Back.JPG

Edited by FatTexan

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic