15yo 8c OS

glassgowkiss

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

most likely the type you could never touch. baa what kind of trad routes have you done at the age of 15?

Sounds to me you are speculating………

I am not speculating at all. Just look at the list of people free climbing on El Cap. somehow i don't see ron kauk or john bachar associated with freeing the nose or other routes on that face. Hubers showed how it's done- speed records and free climbing arenas. Alex also cranked 9a+ at some point.

Kauk and Bachar are from a different era in free climbing rocks in Yosemite. Has either Huber brother repeated Kauk's Magic Line? not that I really give a f**k but seriously...I do not know the answer and am wondering.

Which leads me to think:

Why must you always belittle the american climbing world when some Euro sporto (or nonAmerican) climbs a new sick problem or onsights some sport line, etc.? I think talent is everywhere some published and some not...some reported and some not.

I sure do see Tommy Caldwell on the free climbing El Cap list a bunch. Where is he from?

Anyrate, yell, spit and curse Americans and climbers from America all you want but remember where you live and most importantly what the flag looks like...

bwrts-That's right einstein- you see Caldwell as well as Roden as well as Hill- which just proves my point. I just posted this for inspiration to me, and to others as well. cranking 9a+ is something i (most likely) will never be able to do, and 9a+ plus 8c on sight is fucking amazing! and instead of hearing "bravo"- i will try harder i hear some weak fuck asking about how hard can he climb on trad! who gives a fuck!just because you are just some weak clownpunch fuck, who's forearms grew by typing on keyboard and from wanking into your grandma's undies doesn't give you the right to even attempt to diss Ondra. to me this kid is a hero! it's much, much easier to smoke dope and complain how fucking tough your life is. and for all i care ondra could be from mongolia, kentucky or ny- i don't fucking care. it happens he is from Czech republic, but like i said- you made an issue out of it. and trust me- there is plenty of americans i admire- like our local hero Swenson or Colin. so fuck you and fuck your self righteous arrogance. you can twist my words any fucking way you want- it doesn't make me look stupid

Edited by glassgowkiss

bwrts-That's right einstein- you see Caldwell as well as Roden as well as Hill- which just proves my point. I just posted this for inspiration to me, and to others as well. cranking 9a+ is something i (most likely) will never be able to do, and 9a+ plus 8c on sight is fucking amazing! and instead of hearing "bravo"- i will try harder i hear some weak fuck asking about how hard can he climb on trad! who gives a fuck!just because you are just some weak clownpunch fuck, who's forearms grew by typing on keyboard and from wanking into your grandma's undies doesn't give you the right to even attempt to diss Ondra. to me this kid is a hero! it's much, much easier to smoke dope and complain how fucking tough your life is. and for all i care ondra could be from mongolia, kentucky or ny- i don't fucking care. it happens he is from Czech republic, but like i said- you made an issue out of it. and trust me- there is plenty of americans i admire- like our local hero Swenson or Colin. so fuck you and fuck your self righteous arrogance. you can twist my words any fucking way you want- it doesn't make me look stupid

:tup::lmao:

The kids today are bringing extreme gymastics training to the game that the oldtimers rarely engaged in. I expect that they will be doing harder and tougher stuff than even some of these hard young pups are getting on in just a few short years.

Hey Bob!

"so fuck you and fuck your self righteous arrogance."
Shit ...lighten up will ya.

A brief internet search turns up 10,000 other weenies who have onsighted 9c this, 14d that blah blah blah..what's the big deal about this kid? Does he have downs syndrome case or something? Jeezus there must be 1/2 a dozen beanie wearing turds at the local gym climbing that hard.

A brief internet search turns up 10,000 other weenies who have onsighted 9c this, 14d that blah blah blah..what's the big deal about this kid? Does he have downs syndrome case or something? Jeezus there must be 1/2 a dozen beanie wearing turds at the local gym climbing that hard.

hey herdush- are you done shpunking shellac syrup load? i think your search was more along "Split Beaver" lines

ondra is clearly a super talent and someone who will be pushing new standards before long. i don't think the fact that he hasn't/doesn't trad climb will hold him back much. placing pro isn't that big a deal and doesn't take that long to figure out. alex huber lead every pitch free on the salathe weeks after placing his first cam.

hey herdush- are you done shpunking shellac syrup load? i think your search was more along "Split Beaver" lines

Haha, if you could get ondra's pee-pee out of your mouth long enough to take a look around you'll see nobody gives a flying rats ass about another tween sending sport climbs. You gonna post everytime some twat sends a v12 at his local gym and posts it on Supertopo?

Haha, if you could get ondra's pee-pee out of your mouth long enough to take a look around you'll see nobody gives a flying rats ass about another tween sending sport climbs. You gonna post everytime some twat sends a v12 at his local gym and posts it on Supertopo?

the only pee is the one blinding your friggin' brain from the last golden shower. i am sure plenty of V12's in the tool shed behind your house, while waiting for your unkle?