Coffee, tea, or jihadaccino

chirp

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

“Some men came up to us with very long beards and white dresses. They asked 'Why are you here together?' I explained about the power being out in our office. They got very angry and told me what I was doing was a great sin,” she told the Times."

And yet, it's ok for the men to go around wearing dresses? :noway:

I know it's their country and their laws, but the attitude of the US embassy just reeks of a bunch of submissive fucks. We can't even protest against the Saudis because the Bush administration has their nose too far up Saudis ass. We can't even complain when the men in dresses toss you into jail. Thanks US Embassy in Saudi Arabia for being so spineless. You could have protected that woman better, you could have done more. But noooooooo, working and drinking coffee with a man is OK in the office but taboo in Starbucks. Saudi Arabia is such a bullshit country.

Saudi Arabia is not a democracy....but we're OK with "Freedom" not being there while at the same time Bush drops BILLIONS to bring "democracy" and "freedom" to Iraq and Afghanistan. Let's shock and awe Saudi Arabia and bomb all their fucking Starbucks to dust and effect regime change in Saudi Arabia.

And let's start with regime change at the polls here at home.

What good is a government that only protects the interest of corporations?