Rack Pictures

billcoe

and notice despite the whole alien bashing of several years ago, they proliferate on almost every rack so far. Can I just post a picture of my rubbermade tub and call it good?

I don't think aid climbers care about the whole alien thing. With a rack as big as Bill's I hope he is doing some aid.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it you haven't had any issue with skinny cords in the ghost then? I picked one up a couple months ago but I haven't used it on anything skinnier than 9.8 yet. It sketches me not having any sort of increased friction grooves (a-la atc-guide) for my 8mm doubles or my buddy's ice floss. I do like the fact that it's half the weight of my guide though.

Racked_up1.jpg

Time for hexes to represent....

Even though they don't get used as often now that I have more cams from which to choose(they were my "poor man's cams" when first starting out), when I get a chance to place one "just right" it makes me glad they're still on my rack.

Edited by Sherri

Racked_up1.jpg

Time for hexes to represent....

Even though they don't get used as often now that I have more cams from which to choose(they were my "poor man's cams" when first starting out), when I get a chance to place one "just right" it makes me glad they're still on my rack.

thats an awsome picture!!!! can it be summer yet? :kisss: