Kid Friendly Seattle Eateries

rmncwrtr

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YES -- Bamboo Garden on Roy Street. Vegan chinese food -- but don't let that scare you. It's amazing, and they use homemade soy-based meats. Very chill atmosphere, my kids are basically growing up there. And it's within walking distance of the seattle center.

My kids like the gourmet chow mein with no veggies (haha -- I know!). Try the sizzling szechuan noodles for yourself.

For deserts and stuff, try B&O Esspresso on capitol hill. Good hot cocoa and tons of pastries and cakes.

The Spaghetti Factory is downtown in the belltown area near the water. It's not too bad, unless you really, really like Italian food, in which case you'll hate me.

Along the same vein, Boca Di Beppo is not far from the needle, and pretty kid friendly. You might want to make reservations there, and if you do, try to get a table in the kitchen. Their tiramisu has a little rum in it, which always puts my kids to sleep.

Oh, and try Pudge Bros. Pizza in Wallingford, on 45th. A bit of a drive from the seattle center, but good pizza.

Their sauce is a bit zesty, which my kids are OK with, but some kids might prefer their "mild red" sauce -- which you can get special ordered.

There is a comic book store across the street (The Comics Dungeon) and a Winchell's. And Pro Mountain Sports is not far away, for a little post-dinner browsing :D

Edited by rob